3 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#8151 Old 6th May 2018 at 6:56 PM
I would like to see it possible that a sim brings another sim breakfast in bed.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#8152 Old 6th May 2018 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I'd like a mod that makes both sides of a pet beds accessible, instead of just one. I am about to throw my computer out the window trying to achieve this! UGH.

I GOT IT!!!! lol Ok, not a global mod for ALL pet beds, but my toddler(pet cushion) bed is now working both sides!!! Thanks to Lamare and SmugTomato's help, of course.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#8153 Old 7th May 2018 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie64
I've been working on my neighborhood all night and sure would like to see the ability to add functional roads and better railroads in it, instead of just deco pieces.

Chris Hatch has made a functional community underground metro entrance.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Forum Resident
#8154 Old 8th May 2018 at 4:19 AM
I want my sims to hold infants while sitting. It seems odd how you have to stand forever with the baby in your arms instead of sitting down with them.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#8155 Old 8th May 2018 at 4:59 AM
Not exactly what you'd like, but at least, they can feed the baby while sitting...
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344295

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#8156 Old 8th May 2018 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume

Damn it. I wanna see, but my computer still refuses to recognise the existence of his new site.
Lab Assistant
#8157 Old 8th May 2018 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume

Where is it?
Scholar
#8158 Old 8th May 2018 at 4:34 PM
I just separated the Globe's instruction file so people won't need to re-download the whole globe sculpture each time I add or update something. The instruction is a .mht file and will open in your default browser, it contains direct links to all of the files that make use of either the Globe Sculpture or the CJH_GlobalOverrides(Pets+). It includes the Subway Rail System and the new Formal Outfit Sign.
TheGlobe-Intructions.zip (660kb).

That file will be updated from time to time, I'm working on updating the community buses to be compatible with the global overrides and with Bon Voyage and will add that soon.
Theorist
#8159 Old 10th May 2018 at 1:26 PM
Is there a mod for being able to tan in lounge chairs?

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#8160 Old 12th May 2018 at 12:02 PM
- Is somebody interested in attempting to create a mod that allows more than one sim take an elevator? Surely four sims can fit in there in that 2x2 box object.
- A mod that prioritizes tot poop is thrown in the changing table's bin. Then from there will have to be emptied out to the toilet when the trash bin is full.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#8161 Old 12th May 2018 at 3:33 PM
I'd really like to see someone port TS4 overwatch character costumes, someone already ported the star wars ones so it'd be cool for someone to do it for the cool overwatch CC that is available for ts4
Alchemist
#8162 Old 12th May 2018 at 9:13 PM
about tanning; from my understanding, beach has a similar interaction. the programming could probably be adapted from that.

about elevators; have not tested, but Prima Guide tells that 2 sims can WooHoo in one and that toddlers can be carried.
slightly related:: there also be 2-door options for elevators. perhaps also 3-door and 4-door.
Link Ninja
#8163 Old 12th May 2018 at 9:43 PM
I wish there could be an expansion on choosing clothes types - Like a casual for each season because it's jarring to have a sim wander by in a full sweater/pants combo in the middle of the summer, or at least makes me think they are going to overheat while the reason they are in such a get up is because it's winter on their lot so they have a warm casual. So if a casual outfit was set for each season then when they wander by, they are dressed appropriately.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
#8164 Old 12th May 2018 at 10:18 PM
about clothing; from my understanding, each category affects internal temperature differently.
multiple choices for one category; might be difficult to program; and might not make any difference in the category's temperature settings.
from what I watched since getting Seasons, passing by and visiting characters in my game seem to dress appropriately.
Link Ninja
#8165 Old 12th May 2018 at 11:45 PM
Outerwear sims are just fine...usually. If it's in the winter season on the lot I'm playing, sims are walking by in their coats. What I was suggesting is purely for aesthetic purposes, so I'm talking about maybe it's winter on one sims' lot, so their casual wear is like a sweater and long pants, but then when I go to play a sim who has their lot season in summer, the sweater/pants casual sim will walk by and seem out of place. I like to dress my sims in appropriate casuals so like shorts/tank tops in summer, maybe a t shirt/capris in spring, and then a long sleeved/boots ensemble for autumn - but then it seems odd to me when those sims are walking around as visitors on different-season lots as passerbies or on community lots that are in the different seasons. One way to solve would be to sync play so all seasons would be the same but I also play different subhoods with different seasonal make ups so if it's summer down in the desert subhood, that doesn't stop my playable from the downtown currently in autumn, from walking by in their sweater looking like they would bet too hot.

Suffice it to say I use the pitar out of the gussy up mod to change sims' clothes often so there's some kind of fashion harmony in line with the current seasoned lot I am playing.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#8166 Old 13th May 2018 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I wish there could be an expansion on choosing clothes types - Like a casual for each season because it's jarring to have a sim wander by in a full sweater/pants combo in the middle of the summer, or at least makes me think they are going to overheat while the reason they are in such a get up is because it's winter on their lot so they have a warm casual. So if a casual outfit was set for each season then when they wander by, they are dressed appropriately.

I want that so bad.

In addition to that I'd really like Sims to have a small personal selection of outfits for each category they randomly change into whenever changing clothes, like in Sims 3/4.

Mad Poster
#8167 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:40 AM
A way to remove PT Father information from alien babies. This way, it'll cut down on the weird family trees.
Mad Poster
#8168 Old 13th May 2018 at 10:53 AM
A mod that AI makes sims walk up to dressers/wardrobes to change their clothes.

Mad Poster
#8169 Old 13th May 2018 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
I want that so bad.

In addition to that I'd really like Sims to have a small personal selection of outfits for each category they randomly change into whenever changing clothes, like in Sims 3/4.

I don't like that feature of 3/4. If you don't want them to have a lot of clothes, don't buy them. I know people in the same household share clothes, but that often happens IRL, too.

I would like something to limit available clothes to seasons, though. Just jumped into the Dawn household. It's high summer and Grant WOULD NOT take off his bulky sweater and scarf.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#8170 Old 13th May 2018 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I don't like that feature of 3/4. If you don't want them to have a lot of clothes, don't buy them. I know people in the same household share clothes, but that often happens IRL, too.

Errhhh, sims don't require to buy clothes in those games. Their closets automatically have full assets/variety of clothes stored. Also, It's a "Your choice" thing regarding what and how many of clothes you want sims to have in their personal assign wardrobe.

Scholar
#8171 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:05 PM
Sims have three casual outfit categories, casual 1,2 and 3 which have category values of 1,2 and 4. Casual outfits are usually created as category 7 which includes all three. In game only casual 1 is normally used. I did some experimenting using one of the other casual outfit categories for scruffy work clothes for gardening or working on the restored car and the other for smart casual for going out in the evenings. As far as the dressers and changing outfits are concerned it worked but there was a problem with makeup and/or hair (I don't recall which) but I ended up giving up on the concept.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8172 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:42 PM
I've thought about recording various outfits in a token though my idea was to get the sims to change outfits, say, daily from a choice of 3-5.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#8173 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1

I would like something to limit available clothes to seasons, though. Just jumped into the Dawn household. It's high summer and Grant WOULD NOT take off his bulky sweater and scarf.

Eh....I think you misunderstood ...

I do not have the problem with Sims having lots of clothes or sharing clothes in their closets. I just want the option to asssign a number of outfits for each Sim (always selectable and re-selectable from the clothes the household possesses) they will cycle through randomly each day, because 1)I'm too lazy to have them plan an outfit every single day 2) I like how the Sims kind of surprise the player with which outfit they choose on any particular day, kind of like giving them a few extra bits of autonomy and personality.

Like for example let's say I take Bella and out of the many dresses in the Goth closet I assign 3 that she wears regularly (I can still add, remove or change them): her iconic Red Dress, an Emerald Green One and Sapphire Blue one (because Bella looks good in jewel tones imho) and just give her (or rather the RNG) the choice for the next Sim week.
Now randomness being what it is, it could happen that Bella wears the Green Dress 4 out of 7 days. Now of course that's just RNG, but from a roleplay perspective I could conclude that Bella has taken a liking to Green lately and might incorporate more of the colour into her wardrobe. etc etc etc.

Mad Poster
#8174 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
Put away all leftovers. Click one dish, and the Sim gathers up all of them.

Kinda wished leftover system was more like TS3. Like having to take a plate out of the refrigerator that was stored in there like a group meal. I know there is a mod of sorts in here, but it's about putting plates as single ones and the window pops up instead of choosing straight what food you intent to take in the pie menu.

Scholar
#8175 Old 13th May 2018 at 3:45 PM
i'd like to see elder pregnancy;it's possible in real life isn't it?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Page 327 of 582