Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 8:08 AM Last edited by justJones : 14th Feb 2014 at 12:54 AM.
Default Brothel Challenge
Before I explain the challenge, I wanted to post a warning.. if you can't guess by the title, this is a sort of R rated challenge. If you are disturbed by the idea of playing prostitute sims, or otherwise don't want your innocence corrupted, believe god will smite you, etc, etc, then this is not for you.

That being said, there's nothing really R rated about the challenge besides the fact that it involves "prostitutes." (sims that have lots of unprotected woohoo) But that's enough to make some people uncomfortable so I thought I'd just give a heads up.

OK so on to the challenge.

1. Obviously the first thing you need to do is make your brothel building. You must buy the largest lot available to start off, leaving you with less than $3,000. If you end up buying a smaller lot, you must get rid of your money in some other way (buying trees and other non useful items, using familyfunds cheat, etc) Your brothel must begin as a seedy and low brow place. You must add a bar in the lobby area, and make sure it has several closed off rooms with beds.

2. Gameplay:

Sims in your brothel must woohoo with passerbys in order to get money. They cannot make money in any other way. No jobs, writing books, doing art, etc. After a successful woohoo has taken place, you may type "kaching" into the cheat box and get paid for your...ahem... services.

Alternatively, your sims may also go out on the town and look for clients to bring back to the brothel. However, your sim can only do this at night after sunset. If your sim runs into a police officer at this point, your sim is put in jail and must immediately go back to the brothel and cannot make money for the rest of the day. For this to happen, the police officer simply must be on the same lot as the prostitute.

* Once per generation, your sims may recruit townspeople to join the brothel but in order to do so they must have the charismatic trait or have all charisma skill points. They also must be best friends with the person. You then can use testingcheatsenabled true to "add to household." No significant others may join, only new prostitutes. These prostitutes do not count towards the next generation.

* None of your prostitute sims may get married or move out.

* You may not have the same client twice in a day.

* All of your prostitute sims must be female. No, I'm not trying to be sexist, I just can't figure out how the next generation would come about with an all male brothel.

3. Create your prostitutes.

You may create as little as 2 prostitutes or as many as 5. This is up to you.

You must use a random number generator such as this one to roll for 2 of your traits for each prostitute. The rest of the traits are up to you.

To use the generator, simply put 1 in the Min: value box and 10 in the Max: value box and click "Generate."

Your resulting number corresponds with the following traits and gameplay for that sim. It may help to write it down, along with the name of your sim so that you remember.

1- Kleptomaniac & Mooch: This is the only sim that will be able to obtain money in another way besides the brothel. They may mooch from their clients or steal things on random lots.

2- Flirty & Great Kisser: This sim will do a good job seducing their clients, too good a job at times. Every woohoo your sim successfully completes must be "try for baby."

3- Hopeless Romantic & Over Emotional: This sim is extremely emotional and has a hard time separating woohoo from relationships. They must always make their client a boyfriend/girlfriend before woohooing, and must break up with them before woohooing the next client. However, their woohoo is more satisfying and every successful woohoo is worth 2 kachings.

4- Unlucky & Dislikes Children: If your roll this, your sim must contribute to at least 1 of the next generation's heirs due to unlucky accidents with birth control failure. They also can never use the babysitter for their child(ren). They may not help their children do homework, teach them to walk, or talk.

5- Unflirty & Commitment issues: This sim will only woohoo with another when the relationship is at its highest possible. However, their woohoo is more satisfying and every successful woohoo is worth 2 kachings.

6- Party animal & Friendly: The only way these sims can woohoo is at a party. So obviously they'll be hosting a lot of parties.

7-Athletic & Brave: After reaching the top of the athletic skill, these sims can woohoo as many times with the same sim as they'd like because of their smokin hot body and lack of insecurities.

8- Insane & Inappropriate: This sim is at their lowest point in life and is only working the brothel because of undiagnosed mental illness. As a result they are not very motivated and can only woohoo once a day. They also may not have children.

9- Computer Whiz & Loner: These sims can ONLY find new clients online. They then can build a relationship using the phone and invite them to the brothel. They are the only ones that can use the computer like this, but they also cannot meet people any other way.

10- Neat & Natural Cook: These sims must take care of the other members of the brothel. They must have a good relationship with everyone, make a large meal for everyone once a day, and keep the brothel clean. If this sim's relationship with any other member drops into the red, that member must be kicked out of the brothel.

4. Before your original prostitutes turn into elders, they must produce the next generation:

* Only female heirs will count. Obviously some children will not be the right gender and must be moved out asap. You may have your prostitutes eat watermelon to influence the gender of the babies.

In addition to being the right gender, the heirs must be able to contribute to the brothel. You must roll for their traits when they are born in the same way you rolled for their parents traits. In order to ensure that you are able to give them the traits you rolled for, be sure to give them the best childhood and teen years possible, at least until they have both traits.

* Otherwise, if the game gives the child conflicting traits from different numbers then you may not use them in the brothel and they must be moved out asap.

* Each generation may have as many as 5 heirs or as little as 2.

5. The ultimate goal is for your brothel to rise up from its humble beginnings into a high class place of business. Your challenge will go on for as many generations as it takes.

Kaching when:

* One of your prostitute sims woohoos/tries for baby with a client
* If the client is labeled "Rich" by the game, you may kaching twice
* If the client turns out to be in the law enforcement track, you must woohoo them for free.
* If a prostitute sim shares a trait with one of their clients (ex- they both have the evil trait) then you may kaching twice.

You may successfully end the challenge when your brothel has over $50,000 and a nice place to operate from.

In addition, these restrictions are in place until your brothel reaches these milestones:

Over $5,000: Your brothel can purchase a smoke alarm

Over $20,000: Your brothel can purchase a burglar alarm.

Over $30,000: Your brothel may hire a babysitter, and maid.

Over $40,000: Your brothel can woohoo the same client 3 x a day so long as they are not labelled "rich" by the game.

Over $50,000: Congrats, your brothel is a success!

"I don't want to die without any scars."

“The world is gonna try and clean you up, what you gonna do about it? They’re gonna try and make you pretty, what the fuck you gonna do about it? You’re gonna say I wanna stay ugly.” -Gerard Way
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 9:45 PM
this sounds cool, may try it

Don't Cry for me I'm ordinary and unimportant
Banned
#3 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 8:09 AM
what kind of lot is a resident or community......co'z if residential lot theres a small chance to make a client....otherwise if they have friends to call on... xD
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 8:21 PM
Just rolled for my starting prostitutes and future children. I'm going to try to start of making the prostitutes now and hopefully get the business going. Will post pictures when I take some.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 8:23 PM
Question though:
Can any two sims have the same two starting traits, I randomly rolled and got number 2 twice for my starting prostitutes.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 5:28 AM
I like this challenge. There is a Twallan mod that can be used to prostitute sims as well... I cant remember exactly which one.. but the money your sim gets for each "client" I think is based on their wohoo level.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ephy
I like this challenge. There is a Twallan mod that can be used to prostitute sims as well... I cant remember exactly which one.. but the money your sim gets for each "client" I think is based on their wohoo level.

I think your thinking of Twallan's Woohooer Mod, although I can not figure out how to get my sims to gain some money from that.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 12:08 AM
^^ Actually, that's part of the Kama Simtra mod. You can become a 'Professional' by phone if your Kama Simtra skill is high enough.

Speaking of which, that mod plus the Woohooer's 'Risky' Woohoo ability will make this challenge even more fun. ('Risky' Woohoo allows a selectable chance that the receiving sim will get pregnant, for those that haven't heard of it. The default chance is 10%.) Since that also has a male pregnancy mod, I assume it's ok for me to use male prostitutes?
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
I think your thinking of Twallan's Woohooer Mod, although I can not figure out how to get my sims to gain some money from that.

Gain 1 skill point, then use the sims phone and 'Register as a Professional' or something like that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 5:30 AM
darkshader15: Your sims will work from their residential lot during the day and CAN go to a community lot at night, if they so desire, but remember if a police officer walks onto the lot, they cannot woohoo for the rest of the night. NPC sims will walk past both types of lots as far as I know, and your sim can stop them and flirt with them until the relationship gets to the point of woohooing being an option.

dedreav0531: I thought about this while making the challenge and couldn't make up my mind. So.. If you want to put two sims in the game the same # you can, but otherwise go ahead and roll again.

Tasselcat: If you have mods and would like to use them, please do. I'd love to see some pictures of your pregnant male prostitutes lmao.

Didn't know about the mods, but they sound really fun. I always make challenges base game user friendly, so I won't be adding any mods into the official challenge rules. It might be helpful though to others that have the mod to let us know how you changed things around when you played with it.

Hope that clears up questions for everybody.

"I don't want to die without any scars."

“The world is gonna try and clean you up, what you gonna do about it? They’re gonna try and make you pretty, what the fuck you gonna do about it? You’re gonna say I wanna stay ugly.” -Gerard Way
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 3:51 PM
Come on guys! I want to see pictures, lmao.
Inventor
#12 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 3:55 PM Last edited by GigaRevival : 18th Oct 2011 at 6:37 AM.
There's also the "working" bed mod by ani_ that would work for this: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=395024

Edit: Aaaaand the new patch *might* bork this, but I think it's just a deco item that you interact with to get the bed to work. Either way, be careful.

"Goonies never say die."
Scholar
#13 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 7:19 PM
can i just say, LOVE this!!! im going to go try it right now! even though im halfway through a legacy that im really into, thats how much i love it! i have just downloaded that bed as well, but the description ani_ left said that you only get 45 per woohoo, so could i kaching as well as that? i suppose i can find something costing the same as the money they earned and put it in family inventory? hows everyone getting on with theirs? x
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
can i just say, LOVE this!!! im going to go try it right now! even though im halfway through a legacy that im really into, thats how much i love it! i have just downloaded that bed as well, but the description ani_ left said that you only get 45 per woohoo, so could i kaching as well as that? i suppose i can find something costing the same as the money they earned and put it in family inventory? hows everyone getting on with theirs? x

There is a picture of the code you can change to make it 1000.
You need the S3PE and notepad(or some other document editing thing) to do the code change.

The file you need to change is XML.
1.Open the bed controller with S3PE 2.Find the _XML file
3.Right click it
4.Choose "Export" from the menu and choose "to file" and save anywhere that you can easily find, like your "Desktop".
5.Open the file you just saved to your "Desktop"(or where ever you saved it) using "Notepad".

The coding looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<WooHooForMoney>
<WooHooConfig>
<pay></pay>
<skill></skill>
<std></std>
<preg></preg>
<tpreg></tpreg>
<moodlets></moodlets>
</WooHooConfig>
<WooHooConfig>
<pay>45</pay>
<skill>1</skill>
<std>10</std>
<preg>10</preg>
<tpreg>false</tpreg>
<moodlets>true</moodlets>
</WooHooConfig>
</WooHooForMoney>

6.Select and Delete the 45 and replace it with 1000
7.Your done, just save and drag that file into the open S3PE bed controller file, overwriting the file with only 45 simoleons.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 12:39 PM
What do we do if the Unflirty & Commitment issues gets a rich client?
Scholar
#16 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 6:01 PM
thankyou! but where would i find S3PE? and what is that? :/
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 12:26 AM
Here's the link for the S3PE program: http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu....php?board=19.0 S3PE is basically a program that you can use to edit the package files.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:56 AM
I suck at 10-gen challenges. Time to dink around with Sim prostitution instead! :D
Field Researcher
#19 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liesie
I suck at 10-gen challenges. Time to dink around with Sim prostitution instead! :D

I don't blame you, I can't go more than 4 generations or more without getting bored.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 3:27 PM Last edited by dedreav0531 : 1st Nov 2011 at 3:59 PM.
I have to start this challenge over because it wouldn't let me patch up my game and eventually didn't let me run my game, so I had to re-install everything. Sucks, I had all the worlds custom done with Twallan's Mods, so I could get right down to playing in that world if I wanted to.

I do have one pic of one of my girls before I re-installed though, well actually two(one's eating in the back) The reason I took the picture of the one girl is because I wanted a second opinion from a friend that the sim looks like me(my husband and my friend thinks it does)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#21 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 6:12 AM
Just restarted this challenge since I had to re-install the game awhile back.
Scholar
#22 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 3:21 PM
This is just the challenge I have been looking for..... will start today.
Scholar
#23 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 10:05 PM
This is an awesome challenge....I am working on it now.
But I was just thinking that it could be more challeging. Instead of using "kaching, 1000 simoleons" use family funds and enter a smaller amount like 200-300.
Just a thought. Please don't think I am putting down your ideas.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morphius1
This is an awesome challenge....I am working on it now.
But I was just thinking that it could be more challeging. Instead of using "kaching, 1000 simoleons" use family funds and enter a smaller amount like 200-300.
Just a thought. Please don't think I am putting down your ideas.

If you want to make it more challenging, what I did is I used the mods Woohoor and Kama Simtra(Twallan's Mods from NRaas). The Kama Simtra lets you have actual "working sims" by allowing the sim to become a "professional"(prostitute) and get paid for every time the woohoo. The kama simtra mod has a option in it to set the pay the sim receives for the woohoo,
Scholar
#25 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
If you want to make it more challenging, what I did is I used the mods Woohoor and Kama Simtra(Twallan's Mods from NRaas). The Kama Simtra lets you have actual "working sims" by allowing the sim to become a "professional"(prostitute) and get paid for every time the woohoo. The kama simtra mod has a option in it to set the pay the sim receives for the woohoo,

I have Twallan's Woohooer, but I didn't know about the Kama Simtra. Nice indeed.
Thanks for the info, Dedreav053.
Page 1 of 9