Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 8:15 AM Last edited by Cystr()city : 26th Feb 2016 at 8:16 AM. Reason: redundancy found ^^;
Default Induction!
This is the first official Cosplayables thread and what better way to introduce it than to use an introduction thread?

This is not only the Cosplayables group introduction thread, it is also any cosplayer or costume artist or fan's introduction thread where they may introduce themselves and state:

*) Their first costume or character
*) Their dream costume or character
*) Their costume or character goal for the year

As a good rule of thumb, I'll introduce myself ^^

I'm Cystr()city - n00b and closet cosplayer until I can afford to take this hobby seriously.

*) My first official cosplay was Vanessa from King of Fighters
*) My dream cosplay is Kula Diamond of the King of Fighters series / Asseylum vers Allusia from the Japanese anime series, Aldnoah Zero.
*) My character goal for the year is to cosplay Rayet Areash of Aldnoah Zero.

Let's hope this group grows in size and helpfulness

Manufactured Memoirs - a Sci-Fi sims tale
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 11:38 PM
Hello! I'm Sam or Dev, I go by either one. I've been cosplaying since 2013 and have so many cosplay ideas it's not even funny.
*) My first costume was Eridan Ampora from Homestuck. I haven't cosplayed him since Boston Comic Con in 2013. I might revamp that cosplay later on down the line.
*) My dream cosplay is Mondo Owada from Dangan Ronpa. That goshdarn hair is too hard to style for someone with my skill level, though. Maybe later on in the future.
*) I'm currently working on several cosplays, including Rose Quartz from Steven Universe, Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, Mad King Ryan from Achievement Hunter, and Damara Megido from Homestuck!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BMVagabond
Hello! I'm Sam or Dev, I go by either one. I've been cosplaying since 2013 and have so many cosplay ideas it's not even funny.
*) My first costume was Eridan Ampora from Homestuck. I haven't cosplayed him since Boston Comic Con in 2013. I might revamp that cosplay later on down the line.
*) My dream cosplay is Mondo Owada from Dangan Ronpa. That goshdarn hair is too hard to style for someone with my skill level, though. Maybe later on in the future.
*) I'm currently working on several cosplays, including Rose Quartz from Steven Universe, Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, Mad King Ryan from Achievement Hunter, and Damara Megido from Homestuck!

Hiya Dev-Sam >< (I have little talent for mashing names - I'm sorry XD)

I've heard of Homestuck but I'm clueless as to what it is XD But it sounds pretty interesting!

That hair... yeah... that hair.... yeah, that hair...yeah...

That's a really extensive cosplay list you got there I need to up my game now Still won't be as planned out as that one

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cystr()city
Hiya Dev-Sam >< (I have little talent for mashing names - I'm sorry XD)

I've heard of Homestuck but I'm clueless as to what it is XD But it sounds pretty interesting!

That hair... yeah... that hair.... yeah, that hair...yeah...

That's a really extensive cosplay list you got there I need to up my game now Still won't be as planned out as that one

Hello!

Homestuck is like the longest webcomic ever written, if you have a LOT of time, read it

And yeah, styling my Mondo wig will be fun

Even if I have an idea on what I want to cosplay, I write it down. I have an app on my phone that keeps everything on track for me.

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BMVagabond
Hello!

Homestuck is like the longest webcomic ever written, if you have a LOT of time, read it

And yeah, styling my Mondo wig will be fun

Even if I have an idea on what I want to cosplay, I write it down. I have an app on my phone that keeps everything on track for me.

Oh geeeeee I'm gonna need a LOT of lazy time for that XD

Good luck on it; looks like an adventure

Ooooh, I think I know about that one! I space out too much to have an app like that in the first place

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 11:37 AM
Hey there, first time joining a group.
My first cosplay was Sasuke Uchiha, about 10 years ago (Wow I feel ooold), second (mentioning because it was better) was Gaara, complete with a large, excessively heavy wire and paper mache gourd (I still own it, actually).
I don't currently have a dream cosplay, but I would like to fursuit sometime.
I have no cosplay goals for this year, because I am in no condition to do so.