Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 8:44 PM
Default Issue with grey underwear from CC
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand? I downloaded a bunch of CC a few weeks ago and I've been having issues with my sims in CAS since then. Both my male and female sims are found to be wearing a set of grey underwear underneath the default underwear and I can no longer change the skin tone of any of my sims, while I can click on different skin tones it never changes on the sim itself. I've tried a number of things, including removing my CC and mods and running the game through the 'repair' option in Origin, but nothing seems to be helping. It is happening consistently across all of my sims, whether already existing or newly created. Has anyone else run across this problem before or has any ideas on what could be causing it?
Thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 4:44 AM
Obviously some of the cc you downloaded is causing the issue. Only way to fix it is to remove the faulty cc. Unless you contact the creator and have them fix it. Either way you will need to remove it first.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 1:00 PM
Default Grey underwear issue
Quote: Originally posted by Donkey2323
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand? I downloaded a bunch of CC a few weeks ago and I've been having issues with my sims in CAS since then. Both my male and female sims are found to be wearing a set of grey underwear underneath the default underwear and I can no longer change the skin tone of any of my sims, while I can click on different skin tones it never changes on the sim itself. I've tried a number of things, including removing my CC and mods and running the game through the 'repair' option in Origin, but nothing seems to be helping. It is happening consistently across all of my sims, whether already existing or newly created. Has anyone else run across this problem before or has any ideas on what could be causing it?
Thanks!

Hello!!
I.
AM.
DESPERATE.
I have the same exact issue now. Idk which of my ladder CC can cause this issue and I am not pretty sure of HOW I can find it..!
Could you tell me please if you solved it and how you made it??

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you very much
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 4:23 PM
In order to fix it, you start by removing all your mods. Clear your cache files, which are located in your Sims 4 folder that end in .package. Start your game. Go to CAS. If you have correctly moved all your mods, you should see the peachy/salmon/pink underwear set for women and whatever it is for guys.

Slowly introduce your mods back in the game. I do it alphabetically, and run 2-3 letters at a time. If they are good, remove them and put them in a folder and continue the process until you are done. If they are not good, separate the group and do further testing, one at a time. Or you can do 50/50. your choice.

Clear your cache files every time you end the game.

I am not aware of a particular file with this issue, but it helps if you learn how to do this yourself.

Help the community by letting us know the specific file causing you the issue, and if you can, notify the creator.

You can also create a sim with the issue and use Sims 4 tray importer to help you figure it out: http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/

Sims 4 studio, which you have to register for, is an amazing tool and very user friendly, even if you don't create content. http://sims4studio.com/
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
In order to fix it, you start by removing all your mods. Clear your cache files, which are located in your Sims 4 folder that end in .package. Start your game. Go to CAS. If you have correctly moved all your mods, you should see the peachy/salmon/pink underwear set for women and whatever it is for guys.

Slowly introduce your mods back in the game. I do it alphabetically, and run 2-3 letters at a time. If they are good, remove them and put them in a folder and continue the process until you are done. If they are not good, separate the group and do further testing, one at a time. Or you can do 50/50. your choice.

Clear your cache files every time you end the game.

I am not aware of a particular file with this issue, but it helps if you learn how to do this yourself.

Help the community by letting us know the specific file causing you the issue, and if you can, notify the creator.

You can also create a sim with the issue and use Sims 4 tray importer to help you figure it out: http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/

Sims 4 studio, which you have to register for, is an amazing tool and very user friendly, even if you don't create content. http://sims4studio.com/

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the reply!!!!!!
I was actually already thinking of doing so but in order to avoid all the work I tried as well with the Tray importer but nothing happened nor showed.

I NOTICED though that the issue is not only the underwear itself but it has EYEBROWS and EYELINER as in some CC skin.
I did remove all my skin CCs AND eyebrows one but the problem still persists.

HWR I'll try with the import/export of mods and CCs and see if something changes.
I will let you know!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 3:41 PM
S O L V E D

I downloaded the file "studio model skins" which is actually a .package to werk on S4S! That's why it appeareance was so confusing and complicated. It should be some kind of "work in progress".

Thank you for the answer though!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 5:37 PM
Samy-chan88, can you elaborate? I'm having this same issue and im not finding much info on it