Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:28 AM
Default favorite premade sim(s)?
pick them and show your reasons

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:39 AM
i just read your post by clicking on our profile gaia;so all your posts threads etc will be visible on 20th febuary? i hope so

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 2:32 PM
My favourite pre made Sim was Lilith Pleasant, I just loved playing that house because she was pretty much an outcast from her family and I liked playing as a rebellious sim so she was perfect for it! I also liked turning her life around for the better instead of having her fail school or something

Twilightsims
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GoBananas
My favourite pre made Sim was Lilith Pleasant, I just loved playing that house because she was pretty much an outcast from her family and I liked playing as a rebellious sim so she was perfect for it! I also liked turning her life around for the better instead of having her fail school or something

I like both of the Pleasant twins. I did the same thing and reversed the roles, kind of. Since Angela was dating a "career" criminal (Dustin Broke), I made the story line where Angela goes to a supercenter store like Wal-Mart with her boyfriend, they steal computers, they both get thrown in juvenile detention, and that's pretty much the end of her goodie-two-shoes cheerleader lifestyle (she was a cheerleader in my story line). Angela receives a harsh sentence for her involvement, after which both twins get sent to military school by their parents (mods are involved in that), Lilith becomes the "good kid" because Angela is seen as a bad girl who is on probation for armed robbery (pepper spray, Southwest Florida courts don't play), with some people believing that Angela shouldn't have been released from the Hillsborough Girls Academy (based on a real life maximum security juvenile prison in Tampa, Florida) until age 18, but both of them turn their lives around and develop a close bond to each other instead of fighting.

I was going to make Lilith get into politics, and have Angela become a housewife married to a military brat who lived in Pleasantview when she was a little girl, but real life got to busy to continue the story. Why the Pleasant twins? They're the only premade girls that age in Pleasantview, and my military family needed a wife/mother figure.