Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 11:42 PM
Default CC disappeared from Mods folder?
I was playing the game last night and all was well. except i had some new CC i was trying out and decided i didnt like it. I closed the game, deleted *ONLY* the CC I didnt like. started the game up again, and all was well. Turned game off, turned pc off went to sleep. today I started the game up and it said there was missing cc. all my sims were bald and nude. made sure cc and scripts were enabled in options menu. it was. checked my mods folder. ALL my mods are gone. the folder is completely empty except for the recources.cfg file. i looked in my recycle bin and only the CC i had deleted last night was in there. I didnt accidentally delete anything. Does anyone know what could have caused this or any way to fix it?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 8:57 PM
Check your antivirus quarantine folder in case it's detected these files as a threat.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 9:07 PM
Thanks, that helped.. but is it a false positive? I got most of the CC at The Sims Resource.