Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Edorenel : 24th Sep 2017 at 11:20 PM.
WCIF BG-Compatible ITF Clothing by Akuiyumi? (Found!)
Once, there was a wonderful and complete set of ITF (Into the Future) clothing, accessories, hairstyles, and facial hairs for both sexes and for all ages. This fine, complete set was created by Akuiyumi. Sadly, for a few months now (I suppose after moving into a new website), this creation is forever lost. I asked the creator long ago and I believe, if I recall correctly, the creator no longer has the set. Tragedy! I have researched arduously for so long with no luck. And so, here I am resorting to help: where can I find Akuiyumi's ITF set? Or is there someone here in this MTS community who would be willing to make ITF clothing, accessories, hairstyles, and facial hairs for both sexes and for all ages base game compatible? (Note: I seek a complete set, not just bits and pieces. And I do not own ITF. Uncertain if I want it. The only thing I like from it is the objects and CAS stuff)

Link to where it used to be: Base Game Compatible ITF Clothing by Akuiyumi .

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 9:49 PM
https://web.archive.org/web/2015052...i-converted-all

If you don't mind adfly - ? I'm not too keen on it..but perhaps you can figure out how to download from this archive???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 4:00 AM
RE: WCIF Base Game Compatible ITF Clothing Made by Akuiyumi?
Omg!!! :lovestruc Thank you so very much! This is exactly what was I looking for! And I was able to figure out the adfly thing (Adblock extension for my Google Chrome browser definitely helped in this). Ty again!

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman