Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 5-JAN-2016) User-Directed Scolding + Other Punishment Tweaks

by icarus_allsorts Posted 10th Sep 2014 at 8:33 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2016 at 8:04 AM by icarus_allsorts : Russian translation added

135 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 116 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#26 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:57 AM
Another nice addition for helping gameplay. Thank you Icarus.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:16 AM
Wonderful!!! Thank you for continuing to create such AMAZING mods for this game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:30 PM
Another wonderful creation that EA should have had the forethought to add prior to the EP being released. Thank you so much!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:51 PM
Very helpful, as are all your mods!!! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 4:19 PM
Very much appreciated! This is awesome, especially the part where they can still go to school/work even when grounded.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mekia02
Does this conflict with TwoFtMama's Scolding tweaks?

Nope, it shouldn't
Quote: Originally posted by Sim mania
Italian translation:
Ground - Punisci
Ban Object... - Vieta Oggetto...
Should {0.SimFirstName} scold {1.SimFirstName}? - Dovrebbe {0.SimFirstName} sgridare {1.SimFirstName}?
Rebuild - Ricostruisci

Thanks! Just want to confirm if "Dovrebbe {0.SimFirstName} sgridare {1.SimFirstName}?" is valid for both male and female sims before I add it to the mod if possible.
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
Very much appreciated! This is awesome, especially the part where they can still go to school/work even when grounded.

Can't take any credit for that, that part is standard behavior which I thankfully didn't have to change
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 6:17 PM
Thank you. This is brilliant.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:16 PM
Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much I dislike the forced scolding, it always bugged me I couldn't cancel it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:51 PM
Dang, you're awesome! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
Nope, it shouldn't

Thanks! Just want to confirm if "Dovrebbe {0.SimFirstName} sgridare {1.SimFirstName}?" is valid for both male and female sims before I add it to the mod if possible.

It's valid for both male and female sims. Your mods are awesome! Again, thank you very much.

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:56 AM
This is amazing. I have always wanted to able to scold my children voluntarily.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:23 AM
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:10 AM
Thank you so much! Much needed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:42 AM
This is so brilliant! Thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#40 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:16 PM
Thank you! I waited for this! Your mods are awwwwwesome
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#41 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:11 AM
Oh. My. God! I hate how punishment works in the game, but I've always wanted the one that works properly! This mod is just perfect for it! You really know what we need! Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:16 PM
Another wonderful mod you've created! This is a godsend!! I can't tell you how many times I've shaken my head at my sims when my teen would get grounded and then would either get scolded for going to school/work or not going. It was a no-win situation. I also love that I can decide the punishment based on the situation and the sim. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:19 PM Last edited by Adventure4U1 : 13th Sep 2014 at 7:26 PM. Reason: Add More
This is AWESOME!

I've always wanted an Evil Sim to punish his child for being good.

Now I can't wait till my toddler turns child and I can have my mother scold her.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:03 PM
Great mod! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:06 PM
This is something I have been wanting for years. Thankyou. Whatever this conflicts with is going to be booted from my game - I don't care what it is - because this is absolutely 100% needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:13 PM
Thank you, this is a great add-on for my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:05 PM
This is fantastic!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:49 AM
You are a godsend. Honestly. I don't even know if this is gonna pull up in game yet but thank you for executing the mere idea. I was playing with a mod that completely got rid of punishments because I couldn't stand them so much but this, the ability to dictate them at my control, is so much better. Once again, thank you!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:24 PM
haha you can scold the neighbor's kids for skipping school. Love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:05 AM
Fabulous mod, fantastic! How great it would have been when Beau had started the fight with his older brother Dustin to cancel off Dustin's corner time for a scolding, going something like this. 'Young man you know better not to fight with your little brother,' Dad witnessed it all, 'But dad, you saw what happened, Beau started the fight,I was only defending myself, it was in self-defence, I hit him back. ' I know, but you know better and are setting a bad example, I expect you a little more form you because you are older.' Walks over to Beau, 'As for you Beau you are going to get an earful, this unacceptable behavior, you know there's no fighting or hitting allowed. Just so you now I'm serious, when I'm done lecturing you it's coner time and you are banned from everything and are grounded for a week, for fighting!'
Page 2 of 6