Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Cutest Little PlumBob MTS Baby/Toddler Photo Contest for Sims 2, 3, and 4 - posted on 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:07 AM
Replies: 1781 (Who?), Viewed: 187292 times.
Page 72 of 72
Forum Resident
#1776 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 9:15 PM
I'm no doctor but this looks quite painful! (Some CC stairs are glinchy)

Alchemist
#1777 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 6:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfria
What happens when there is only one bathroom:

Me when I'm waiting and debating If my thing will fully flush down.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#1778 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 7:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Me when I'm waiting and debating If my thing will fully flush down.

...where's the "eyyyyw" button

Namaste
Theorist
#1779 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 7:02 AM
I wanted to play but didn't want to work on a storyline, so I loaded a test copy of Belladonna Cove. Armand Debateau returned from work and got a job offer from a total stranger for no apparent reason (he's never met Connor Weir).

Um... no thanks. I'll pass. I'm not really interested in a job as a "," in the *Phone - handset career.

Armand headed back to the penthouse. He was hungry, which should have triggered Adam the butler to prepare a meal. Adam wasn't in the penthouse. I know I saw him arrive, so I paused the game and hunted all over the lot. No Adam. I finally gave up and used Merola's Mind Control Mirror to locate him. He had apparently gotten stuck between floors in the penthouse elevator and was slowly starving to death (a first for me - I've never seen a sim get stuck in an elevator shaft before).

I tried using a couple of different mods to teleport him into the penthouse, but nothing worked. I finally gave up and used the Sim Blender to clear him off the lot altogether. I'll have to watch this idiot if/when he comes back in the morning to see if he gets stuck again.
Screenshots
Instructor
#1780 Old Today at 8:09 AM
Nothing like getting cheered on
Mad Poster
#1781 Old Today at 8:15 AM
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#1782 Old Today at 11:34 AM
Me: Where's the blooper? Oh, a smelly chair! That's a thing.
Page 72 of 72