Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 17156 (Who?), Viewed: 396451 times.
Page 687 of 687
Alchemist
#17151 Old Yesterday at 4:30 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : Yesterday at 5:11 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxxedoCat
If they already exist, make sure you have notownieregen installed and then kill them and get rid of their graves - delete them or move them to a graveyard lot.
Of course, you must also have nounlinkondelete installed so deleting the graves doesn't cause bucketloads of corruption!

Ah ok. Might take quite some time killing them off. I do wonder how long... I guess I'm get myself customer selector and build a suicidal townie swimming pool for one of my servos to earn a buck via the ticket machine venue.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#17152 Old Yesterday at 4:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrader

EDIT: Hey, wait a minute! I looked up how to breed pets, cuz, as I said, http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...910#post5489910, I had no idea how it was done and was totally shocked to be notified they were on their way. So, I thought I better look up how we breed pets. Instructions say you have to have a pet house and they woo hoo and stuff. None of that happened, there's nothing for pets but dog dishes on that lot. I do have quiet pregnancy, which, might influence pets? But, still, no house. They are also over the limit of sims but that's surely just my usercheatthing. How could this happen?

I saw the picture in your other thread, and it looks like the parents are the Critturs. Sarah ships pregnant, like Samantha Ottomas.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#17153 Old Yesterday at 5:48 PM Last edited by Sunrader : Yesterday at 6:06 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
I saw the picture in your other thread, and it looks like the parents are the Critturs. Sarah ships pregnant, like Samantha Ottomas.

OH! Silly me, that never occurred to me! Thank you! So, again, stupid question, but does "aging off" work for puppies? I don't want them growing up yet. I'm a total newbie puppy owner and worried about my little darlings.
Instructor
#17154 Old Yesterday at 10:04 PM
Aging off turns off aging for everyone in the household so it should work for puppies as well.
Mad Poster
#17155 Old Yesterday at 10:05 PM
EDIT: Hey, wait a minute! I looked up how to breed pets, cuz, as I said, http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...910#post5489910, I had no idea how it was done and was totally shocked to be notified they were on their way. So, I thought I better look up how we breed pets. Instructions say you have to have a pet house and they woo hoo and stuff. None of that happened, there's nothing for pets but dog dishes on that lot. I do have quiet pregnancy, which, might influence pets? But, still, no house. They are also over the limit of sims but that's surely just my usercheatthing. How could this happen?[/QUOTE]
=
I use the blender for more "natural" breeding: when a male dog comes on the lot, and with "control pets" on, I click on the blender & pick "have a puppy with". There's other ways: that statue of a dog on a pedestal has been modded so you can pick ANY female and any male in the hood & POP! there's a puppy. Problem with all this sort of breeding is that you don't know the personality of the parents. And I guess Maxis didn't like dogs, they made them all (mostly) vicious.

Namaste
Inventor
#17156 Old Yesterday at 11:08 PM Last edited by Sunrader : Yesterday at 11:25 PM.
Just finishing up on this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrader
I had gotten rid of the Hamilton NPC because I think I sorta broke him, so I'll have to make a new one, but I'm rather liking my one that did work right now, so I'll enjoy her for a bit.

"Hamilton, the Bartender" is all better now. I know you were all probably terribly worried for him. He's functioning perfectly and staying in his correct clothes.

The hot lady bartender has become a townie involved in the ghost story. Lucky's Bar won the Best of the Best Award during one of the many tests, so it's displayed with the First Simoleon. I learned that deeds disappear from the walls of the business if it sells, but that's ok, cuz Hamilton Beech has 6 of them in his inventory.
One last technical note in case anyone wants to play with this. The real Hamilton Beech is banned from the lot with VC so that it won't look like there are two. The NPC has a nickname, Lucky Hamilton, and wears a tiny bar apron over his jeans, so I can tell him apart easily.
Test Subject
#17157 Old Today at 12:29 AM Last edited by bulbash : Today at 12:42 AM.
What causes Sims having relations to everyone in the neighborhood? I've been working on converting some newly created sims to townies and Garden Club Members. I've used boolprop testingcheatsenabled on, of course, to get NPC and Townie Maker, and InSIMenator to change LTWs of some sims. After I opened SimPE, I've seen that the members of the family I entered and used to edit these townies have relations to all playable sims, townies, all NPCs and unknown Sims even though they're 0 and have no flags attached, such as "known", etc. It happened once before, and I've deleted the neighborhood. I'm afraid I have to start all over again.
Page 687 of 687