Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 9:35 PM
Default Help with making custom skins
I am trying to make a non-default skin using skininator. It is, for the most part, easy enough. What I am having trouble with is that I need three different tones on one slider. The body section has blank, some markings, and full markings, along with different colors. I am sure it is possible because of the rainbow slider in the game, but I can't figure it out myself or seem to find any answers. Am I just going to have to package them as multiple different skins?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 8:19 PM
hrm really the slider is to change the colours since thta's how EA programmed it So if you want to make a section that's blank and another section that has some markings I'd recommend splitting those, mainly because the game only reads the colour data and doesn't switch to another texture really. It's kind of how CASting works! The multiplier is gray so in-game you can create a, say, red couch Same for skins although that works with a pink and a green colour.