Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cats and Dogs want to walk in others neighborhood too

by arkeus17 Posted 4th Dec 2017 at 1:22 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2018 at 1:33 AM by arkeus17

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 2:02 AM
Thank you! I thought it was strange that the strays didn't show up anywhere else.
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 2:57 AM
it's like, why did EA decide to just have them in that one world? that doesn't make any sense.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:55 AM
Thank you for this intervention, I asked the question again recently, we do not see animals elsewhere .... My Sims go in all lots ... We'll see them now, you're awesome
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 12:59 PM
Why would you want them in every world? They're annoying enough in just one.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 1:33 PM
I might come and get this in the future if I need it but currently in my game pets ARE showing up in other worlds. I've had both cats and dogs show up in Magnolia Park and in the business and fashion districts of Myshuno.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 4:05 PM
idk strays and npcs showed up in other neighbourhoods for me. maybe its a bug
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I might come and get this in the future if I need it but currently in my game pets ARE showing up in other worlds. I've had both cats and dogs show up in Magnolia Park and in the business and fashion districts of Myshuno.

Exactly, I wonder what is it all about, I see pets everywhere, also many townies adopts some and shows up with them in local parks in every world
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
Exactly, I wonder what is it all about, I see pets everywhere, also many townies adopts some and shows up with them in local parks in every world

"Explanation: The pets are programed to appear in others neighborhoods, but just only in the community lots, not around the lots, with this mod they will appear walking around like a "wanderer" or walking along with the Sims"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:20 PM
Seeing the feedback here, I don't know if it is be necessary, but i think that I did it, I made pets and sims appear at the same time around in the venues (and not at the lot, it's don't be needed, since the game is already programed to do this), maybe I'll post it later.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 8:32 PM
I understand now. This mod makes pets appear in the open public spaces.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171

Because there are a lot of people, like me, who want to see the bugs in the public areas of other worlds and see no sense in them being limited to just one world. That simple.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 11:22 PM
thank you. it just seems to make sense to have them behave in all worlds as they do in Brindleton Bay!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 12:11 AM
Updated! I've made change in the schedules to see if its still with the bug of Sims going away when pets appear and vice-versa
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 2:16 PM
The mod is a good idea..but like others i see pets in all my worlds..plus if you add pet lot traits it also happens..thanks anyway
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 7:54 PM
I already released a similar mod a week ago at Deichschaf Sims:

http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-hunde-katzen/

It´s not a script mod, though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 10:00 PM
I have only seen them on lots that were pet friendly or pet hangouts.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171

Then this mod is clearly not created for you. For those of us who want to see them, we now will.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
I already released a similar mod a week ago at Deichschaf Sims:

http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-hunde-katzen/

It´s not a script mod, though.

It's a good alternative for those that having a problem with this mod script and not use others mod that alter the "walk by" files

And... are somebody here having issues with this mod like of random stop Sims spawns?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 4:46 AM
I tried both mods bienchen83 and yours didn't get and strays walk by in other hoods with either one, I did try the your updated one medium and got one or 2 strays and sims at the same time. try the extreme and got no pets walk bys going back to the medium one. I do have Fewer Random Townie on Community Lot mod in my game. I'm thinking that could be my problem. I haven't tested without in my game and yours I going to try it now and see if there is a difference.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dtw
I tried both mods bienchen83 and yours didn't get and strays walk by in other hoods with either one, I did try the your updated one medium and got one or 2 strays and sims at the same time. try the extreme and got no pets walk bys going back to the medium one. I do have Fewer Random Townie on Community Lot mod in my game. I'm thinking that could be my problem. I haven't tested without in my game and yours I going to try it now and see if there is a difference.

As far i know, the mod "Fewer Random Townie on Community Lot" is not updated yet to work with the new expansion, its should be your problem

EDIT: Forget it please, I've made a mistake, I got confused with the other mod called "Reduced Random Townies"
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:44 AM
Ok try it without any other mods on a folder reset and repaired game got strays but no sims. Same with bienchen83 on a clean no mod game no sims no strays but sims walking their pets as walkbys.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:40 PM
Love this mod, thanks for sharing! I wil surely use it in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th May 2018 at 7:16 AM
Pleeeaasee update this mod. <3 This mod was awesome.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 10:04 AM
Please update this mod!
Page 1 of 2