Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 2:39 AM
Default Alpine County
Can someone tell me where can I find a link of Alpine County? the page I got to for the download page doesn't work. I think the link is broken. Can someone send me a link of the download page?

thanks! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
https://www.modthesims.info/showthr...102#post5376102

They both work.

its not working for me, both links just bring me to a blank page.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 2:56 PM
you running some sort of adblocker or skipper?

not at all, I had downloaded it before and the page would work. but then I deleted some worlds out of my game because of bad cc so now i'm trying to figure out if it actually was alpine county. Are you able to access the download page? from what I can remember it was mediafire I think.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#6 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 8:36 PM
No, Sims 3 Catalog is the host, no mediafire involved. The link shouldn't even open a new page.

And as it is a Sims3 Catalog exclusive, this is probably the only source for that world that is available.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
No, Sims 3 Catalog is the host, no mediafire involved. The link shouldn't even open a new page.

And as it is a Sims3 Catalog exclusive, this is probably the only source for that world that is available.

Try a different browser.

not sure what's going on with it. even tried a new browser too and its still not trying to work. is it working for anyone of you? other worlds from the website work for me but Alpine County is not trying to work at all
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident
not sure what's going on with it. even tried a new browser too and its still not trying to work. is it working for anyone of you? other worlds from the website work for me but Alpine County is not trying to work at all

it didn't work on microsoft edge, but it did work in google chrome for me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lessien Vardamir
it didn't work on microsoft edge, but it did work in google chrome for me

thanks google chrome worked for me too