Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 4:44 AM
Default How can I change the video on custom arcade machines?
Hey! Som I'm making custom arcade machines and I'm wondering if it's possible to not just replace the default video but add custom video to that. I know some of the arcade machines have different videos but I'm not sure how this works.
Advertisement
Deceased
#2 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 6:33 PM
That's likely possible, the TS4 Custom TV Channels thread should have some good information. The same type of videos are used for the game's desktop computers so I'd presume the arcade machines do as well.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 9:55 PM
I thought the arcade machine that came with GT uses an effect on the screen. It's not actually a video file.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Deceased
#4 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I thought the arcade machine that came with GT uses an effect on the screen. It's not actually a video file.

Bummer if that's the case, I wasn't sure so that's why my answer was intentionally a vague probably.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 1:04 PM
Yeah, the number of gun turrets in the game alters depending on how many Sims are actually playing the arcade machine so it's not a set video file that gets played.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu