Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 7:46 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Recipe books & Harvestables not loading in Game S3
When I first learned how to download mods, I downloaded the Recipes and Harvestbles & books to go with it. I was able to have a ton of harvestables & recipe books along with the ones that came with the game. I like to prepare my families & have them read all the recipes & skill books to bring up all of their skills to level 10. Well about 3 months ago, my computer crashed, so I deleted all the mods, all my CC that I had downloaded in the month of September and October. I cleaned up my computer, & what I started doing was that everyday I only downloaded 3 mods. From Mod The Sims. Everything was working just fine, but now when I go to the bookstore I only get a few recipe books and none of the general, skills, children & regular recipe books, I'm not getting all of the Harvestables that I was using before, & I know I did something wrong. But I don't know what it is. Can anyone Illuminate Me on this. Tha nk you so much in advance