Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 12:56 AM
Help! Continuation does not work in supersocialinteraction
Have created a supersocialinteraction which should continue in another affordance continuation (supersocialinteraction) if the outcome is true. Have the first supersocialinteraction working, but the continuation that should follow is not starting. The supersocialinteraction that should follow is for now just a copy of a default Sims 4 interaction which i extracted with S4S and did not modify yet. The original Sims 4 interaction does work if i add that to the continuation. Get the following error in the log which i cant make anything of.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
263d951f9dd4175395a74f630desyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2018-02-03 00:39:35Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.38.49.1020-1.200.000.320.Releaseprivacy.py:24463d951f9dd4175395a74f630Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_sitDiningSC_01' object has no attribute 'part_owner')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4854, in _execute_next_transition
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4619, in _get_next_transition_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 284, in __init__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\privacy.py", line 244, in build_privacy
AttributeError: 'object_sitDiningSC_01' object has no attribute 'part_owner'

Advertisement
Deceased
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 4:38 AM
Yeah, I can't make heads or tails of that exception either

It looks like it's doing something related to a privacy check, and looking for the parent object of a chair, for whatever reason I cannot fathom. Normally just "parts" (slots, surfaces, etc.) of objects have parent objects so a chair shouldn't have a parent object afaik. We'd have to see the XML in order to have any chance of determining what's up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Yeah, I can't make heads or tails of that exception either

It looks like it's doing something related to a privacy check, and looking for the parent object of a chair, for whatever reason I cannot fathom. Normally just "parts" (slots, surfaces, etc.) of objects have parent objects so a chair shouldn't have a parent object afaik. We'd have to see the XML in order to have any chance of determining what's up.

Thanks for your reaction! Have been googling and trying out things myself and got it working! In the end i was missing affordances on objects. Have added them to the objects and now the continuation is working as expected.