Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 7:48 PM
Default Skater Boy Sims2 -My first ever Video-
This is my first ever sims video I have ever done. I completed it about a few weeks ago but just got it uploaded please tell me what you think.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:05 AM
Very good for your first video. ^.^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:18 AM
Thank you lol /\_/\
#4 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:23 AM
Good job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:29 PM
Wow! Are you sure this is truly your first video? It's great! But I really felt for the girl who rejected Skater Boy, she sure missed out on a lot! Good job! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:06 PM
eh heh /\_/\ thanks a complement from you is so great Joe I love strangetown consperisys (>> Even if I can't spell it XD) and yes it is my first one but I did alot of research on sims movie makeing before I even attempted it I still think a couple of my shots could have been better if I hadn't of been in a rush near the end to finish it.

xxcali_canelaxx thank you ^.^
#7 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 11:09 PM
Amazing work for a first!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 12:18 AM
wow, my first work was worse then that. you can get far.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 2:27 AM
Thank you both of you I dont know if I will do another but I may try my hand for a second. my only problem with this Video is there was a much deeper story then the song story it's self.

Basicly the full story witch I dont think comes across well enough is the boy had been childhood firends with these two siblings. when they got into highschool the older girl became popular while he and the second sister the girl in glasses where mearly considered freaks. he had always had a crush on the older sister and one day asked her out. when she deinied him the sister with glasses tried to ask him out becuse she had a crush on him. he refused but she continued to try and get him. as they grew up the older sister drifted away from all of her firends after getting pregnaunt. the younger sister continued to support the boy untill one day he got his break as a rockstar the whole time she was changeing hopeing it would catch his attention, but he fell in love with her on his own with out her changing her hair and clothing. fastforward to the older sister who had only kept in close touch with her mother. she sees skater boy who she had always had a crush on but had denied it for the sake of being 'the popular one' she calls up one of her old firends after getting the number from her mother. The old firend says that she already knew about his new stardom and that she should come down and listen to him play at a local club. hard to get tickets for that to she had gotten them from the younger sister who she had befriended after the older sister had dropped out of school. The older sister agreed hopeing maybe to win his heart now that she was older and wiser. she meets her old friend and her boy firend witch to her shock both are now goth. She watches his proformance not even noticing her now completely changed sister is the drummer. afterward she is dragged backstage by her firend and his boyfirend. when she gets there her hopes of getting with the boy are crushed when she sees the drummer (her sister) making out with him. It's then when she relized who it was and that she had been the smart one out of the two.

Wow sorry it's a long explination and as i said I don't think it came across well enough ><
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 4:37 PM
it is a greta story now i read it, hsmae i didn't come up with it.
#11 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:43 PM
OMG! That was frieken amazing! Your first video??? Better than I could ever do!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:28 AM
/\_/\;; wow I didn't think it was that good but everyone is freaking out about it's quality eh heh Thank you Cwoods977 and leenetje
Forum Resident
#13 Old 14th May 2008 at 5:31 AM
Hey great video, I love Avril and that song, it used to relate to me back in the old days, well I still love it now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th May 2008 at 1:42 AM
Thank you I worked hard on it but I don't think I will do more LOL this one was haaaard I will stick to writing
#15 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 11:02 PM
Wow loved it
Keep making vids their amazing
#16 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:27 AM
yeah!!! jaydee is a great movie maker...
#17 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 3:53 PM
That was great for a first time video. A bit confusing. The guy looks more goth than punk. Haha. But i liked it. And Avril's name is spelled Avril Lavigne. Not Avril lavien.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 3:37 AM
well i am not a good speller and goddess of beauty this is not Jaydee's video its mine although i know she did one to the same song these are my sims and my story of how the song goes please do not confuse her work for mine as although she is a good movie maker our styles are nothing alike.
#19 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 4:39 AM
This is a great story, keep on making videos!
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 4:13 AM
Nice Video
Very Cool!! I am envious of everyone who does these videos. I may do one some day soon. This was a great video.
#21 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 4:28 AM
That is a very good video, hard to believe it was your first.
xDDDD

Movie maker skills i guess.
:P
#22 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:04 AM
good show thx