Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#2001 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 4:33 AM
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2002 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 9:39 AM
I recently downloaded TS2 Ultimate Collection on my laptop again so am enjoying playing it for the first time in a while! Have created a single sim and started her off in university as I feel like I've almost forgotten what the Uni expansion pack is like.

This is my sim Lily's first semester so far;

There she is putting her picture on her dorm room. (Before I remembered to update my camera settings, whoops!)

She quickly made friends with the dormies (my graphics were turned down at this point as the game was lagging briefly so she had a day of little block hands :giggler

As the seasons changed she needed to make some cash to buy a warmer outfit, so she started working at the local coffee shop.

This rather handsome guy kept disturbing her whilst she was working to compliment her or tell her jokes, so after her shift she decided it would be rude not to treat him to a little dance session. They have went on a date to the park since and shared a little peck, so excited to see if their relationship develops - he is a romance sim so thinking poor Lily may get her heart broken!

I have now realised I didn't take any proper pictures of her face to show what she actually looks like.
Lab Assistant
#2003 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 1:51 PM
Game : "Pssst, hey... Hey. Hey! HEY ! HEYYYYYY..!!!"
Me : "What?"
Game :

"Oh, it's...nothing. So....Yes? No? Cancel?"

Me :

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Mad Poster
#2004 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 10:35 PM
I was looking in SimPE, for a bust, you know a statue...of
Then I found this *busted* I had to take a look.
Ok...this should be helpful one day 0_o
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#2005 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 1:28 AM
That's probably for the glowing icon that rotates over the teen's head when they get the memory of being busted (after they get out of the police car).

I'm intrigued by the entry below it that says "buzzard". What on Earth is that? I don't recall a buzzard in this game anywhere.
Mad Poster
#2006 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 1:42 AM
Well, it must be a NH bird thing, if you look at the mesh...I opened the texture associated with it and yeah...a bird's wing.
As for the handcuffs, don't police uses them on the burglar when they arrest them?
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2007 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 3:41 AM
And when they arrest teens for sneaking out they use them too.
Scholar
#2008 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 3:20 PM
Nina aged into an Elder and wants to get married, how sweet is that! I'm guessing she wants to marry one of her 10+ lovers, LOL.

Mad Poster
#2009 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 4:04 PM
Found out Easter Island is located just off the map of Riverblossom Hills...
Please ignore my terrible blue water I don't care enough to fix it

Paused the game to save it, and I dunno I just liked this picture

I don't usually send my sims on vacation, but I decided to send Sophia & Marcel Jocque as they were reaching the end of their lives. They also invited their two daughters, Violet and Cyan, and best friend Opal Contrary (who, weirdly, is almost enermies with both daughters).

Oh and here's the burglar stealing the treadmill that I literally just bought. Grr.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#2010 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 12:40 AM
Today's misery in the peasant family...

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Mad Poster
#2011 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:14 AM
Dirt floor but each baby has a crib. Wish there was a dresser with a drawer that could be used like a crib. IRL I DID have that!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2012 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:21 AM
That'd be nice, though the footprint, I wonder how we could manage that without the dresser part being right into the wall behind it...

Alchemist
#2013 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Dirt floor but each baby has a crib. Wish there was a dresser with a drawer that could be used like a crib. IRL I DID have that!
the floor to me seems to be something other than dirt; the pattern seems to repeat.
Mad Poster
#2014 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 8:31 PM
Was trying to play the Beakers ISBY style. This daughter of Loki must have been disabled; she just could not walk over the slight bump in the ground. "Go to school" "I CAN'T!!". "Then make yourself useful; the whole kitchen burned down, pick up some trash". "I CAN'T! I gonna take a bath". No one else had a problem; almost the whole bumpy lot was "walkable". So I picked her up and put her up the little slope her brother just ran up. So miss drama queen chokes herself out...

But I had pity; brought her AND Circe back. Circe didn't deserve much and came back as a zombie...and now much nicer than she had been1
Screenshots

Alchemist
#2015 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 8:53 PM
what is ISBY?
Mad Poster
#2016 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
the floor to me seems to be something other than dirt; the pattern seems to repeat.

Looks like garden plot terrain paint to me!

Top Secret Researcher
#2017 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 10:02 PM
Actually it's a floor in the misc section that looks like garden plot. It's not even a download, I had just never seen it before it was used in that medieval peasant home. But I think it suits. Things should not look that nice there, but for practical reasons (and my sanity) I did need cribs for all children

Mad Poster
#2018 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 10:47 PM
And no flooring = unsatisfied Sims...so I think you did great

Mad Poster
#2019 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
what is ISBY?

Sorry - ISBI "I' surrounded by idiots"

Top Secret Researcher
#2020 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
And no flooring = unsatisfied Sims...so I think you did great

Except I didn't build the lot lol, it's a gwrych lot.
(I made some changes though, but the flooring wasn't one of them )

Mad Poster
#2021 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
That'd be nice, though the footprint, I wonder how we could manage that without the dresser part being right into the wall behind it...

I think that you'd just have to put it one space out from the wall, so there's room behind.
Mad Poster
#2022 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I think that you'd just have to put it one space out from the wall, so there's room behind.

Pretty much yes! So I guess, there is no stopping this...lol

Alchemist
#2023 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liza
The meeting of the inhabitants of the Desiderata Valley, who occupied the entire bar counter in Speedy's Fast Lanes Bowling and Eats.

@Liza, I thought it was fun to see this because I'd forgotten what this lot looked like originally. Thought it might be fun to show the same lot in a different way.

Liza's http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...665#post5501665
Test Subject
#2024 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 9:07 AM
Default sim by skell
I didnt feel like getting off sims, so i downloaded this sim named Michael by Skell, I gave him a little makeover. Eyes and skin by leh. I think's he so cute.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2025 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 3:14 PM
Some photos I'm planning to use for a story!

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Page 81 of 120