Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 2:37 PM
Default Sims 2 Twisted Lies episode 1 preview
Hello!A little while ago I posted my preview to my upcoming Sims 2 series "Twisted Lies",which is about a man that created a machine that turns fiction into reality.As much as I want to make the first episode,I have no idea if anyone would actually WANT to watch it.

Here's the link to my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paXMT-qqlv8

All feedback is welcomed ^_^
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:17 AM
It looks really good. I'd watch more.

If I could make some suggestions I'd make the speed of the clips a tiny bit faster, I'm guessing you're doing the slow motion for suspence but a tiny bit faster would make it feel a bit more dramatic, but I think otherwise the slow motion is great.

Also I spotted two little things that you may want to watch out for if you're making another is that at 0:51 you could see the sky and at 1:14 there was something white in the top left corner.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gecko_sis
It looks really good. I'd watch more.

If I could make some suggestions I'd make the speed of the clips a tiny bit faster, I'm guessing you're doing the slow motion for suspence but a tiny bit faster would make it feel a bit more dramatic, but I think otherwise the slow motion is great.

Also I spotted two little things that you may want to watch out for if you're making another is that at 0:51 you could see the sky and at 1:14 there was something white in the top left corner.

Thank you.

I'm gonna speed up the clips next time,thanks for the suggestion! ^_^

And at 1:14 that was deliberate,it's the girl's dress.But yeah,I need to cover up that sky! :P

Thank you for the feedback,I appreciate it a lot ^_^