Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 12:29 AM
Default am I ignored?
I have "ignored" one person; how would they know? I don't even remember WHO - and don't see (in my profile) a place that would show who I've ignored. How would I know if someone was "ignoring" me? I think if I clicked on someone's profile I would see, but I'm just curious in general, so don't know how to tell.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 8:36 AM
Hi there,

Your post is a bit confusing - you say that *you* ignored someone, but you can't find it (ps it's here: http://www.modthesims.info/profile.php?do=editlist ), but then you also ask how *you* can tell if somebody else is ignoring you?

Short answer - you can't, which is kind of the point. If you ignore somebody, they'll never know. If they ignore you, you'll never know.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 12:54 AM
I did find on my profile people I have ignored. Thanks for other info. I am overly sensitive about maybe offending people...but then I get silly/sassy/ stupid and say stuff anyway.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#4 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:23 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered