Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 10:43 PM
Default WCIF Two Particular Outfits/Conversions, Recolours & Red Top Hat Accessory For AM?
I am looking for some CC for my self-sim's partner (based on my RL partner!). Firstly, has anyone ever converted EMBodyDressShirtPantsSocksShoes (or CatOfEvilGenius' altered version, pictured) for adult males?

If it has been converted, I am looking for a recolour with dark red trousers, a white shirt, red braces and black shoes. If it hasn't been converted, does anyone know of a recolour of the EM outfit (preferably CatOfEvilGenius' altered version) with dark red trousers, a white shirt, red braces and black shoes? I would also like recolours with dark brown trousers, a light purple shirt and dark blue braces; dark brown trousers, a white shirt and dark red braces and dark green trousers, a light blue shirt and dark blue braces - all with black shoes. Does anyone know of any recolours for this outfit?

I am also looking for a red accessory top hat for adult males (to match the red braces on the first recolour of the outfit that I am looking for). If there isn't a suitable accessory, I would be interested in a red hat recolour of DeeDee-Sims' 3t2 Goth TopHat by RentedSpace (the light brown hair colour).

Finally I am looking for a bright red recolour of this dress by Skellington, with matching red shoes, for adult females. Or a white recolour with bright red shoes, belt and underskirt. Or both, if they're out there somewhere! :-D Something which matches the red braces on the first recolour of the AM outfit that I'm looking for would be perfect!

Basically I want to play my upcoming RL wedding, in The Sims 2 :-D And I need the right outfits (including the top hat, that's important!) for my fiancé and I! Thank you in advance for any suggestions/links! :-)

(Pictures are by CatOfEVilGenius and Skellington - reuploaded by me so that I could use them for this WCIF)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:47 PM
I think this is the same mesh and it's for adult males. You'd just have to recolour it.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 9:40 PM
Ooooh, I hadn't realised that, thank you! I'm not sure if I my recolouring skills are up to it, but I will give it a go :-)