Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:40 PM
How is this possbile in TS3???
Okay so you know how you normally cannot build walls right next to a foundation or a deck in TS3??? Well I found some really nice houses from TSR that do just that! They are all made by the same person, and that person has like almost every house of theirs in this style as if it's easy or something...anyways here's some pics, maybe my fellow modders can give me some insight as to how I might be able to do this...the pics:

How are they doing this?!!!! How are they building a garage AND using a foundation in their houses without making them separate buildings?!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
http://thesimsupply.com/videotutorials/episode11.php

........oh......well thank you very much.........now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go make a fool of myself somewhere else in the forums....
Typical
#4 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:51 PM
I didn't know about it untill thesimsupply put it up.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 4:02 PM
Thanks a ton for the link Lew !
Typical
#6 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 4:05 PM
Meh, don't thank me, thank thesimsupply
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Meh, don't thank me, thank thesimsupply

OK !
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:03 PM
I was just wondering, do you have the links for those houses?

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
In the Arena
retired moderator
#9 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:03 PM
most of my houses are like that, thanks to all the great tutorials on this site and the wiki, here's one.
Screenshots
Typical
#10 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 5:26 PM
The only think I find REALLY annoying is that it stretches the walls on the side...
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#11 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:24 PM
Well, sure it does! You are stretching one portion to level out with another. The trick is to paint your house in such a way that it is not noticeable. :0) Or use landscaping to hide it. ;0)
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:43 PM
Isn't that called split leveling? Because I do that all the time. you don't have to get that stretched wall thing.

*~*~Danielrocxs~*~*