Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 2:34 AM
Default What are you working on now?
Show us a picture(s) of your current project! And when you will be uploading it!

Here is mine:

It is a cute home on the beach, maybe for a retired couple or a starting family? Anyways, i wont give too many details, but it will be up in the next week or so. . .If you want it to be. (:

Thats the outside, Comments?
Screenshots

Call me Tyu. (:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:46 AM
Wow, your beach house looks lovely from the front! I like how you've placed the plants and trees!

Here's what I'm working on at the moment, it's a library called the "Flora Paradise Library". I will probably upload it in a week.

Front (Side View) of Flora Paradise Library

First Floor of Flora Paradise Library

Any comments?

If you are not a fan of Kirby, you make my cry. If you are a fan of Kirby, you make me feel overjoyed! Kirby FTW, forever!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 3:25 AM
Oh cool! (: looks good! Maybe where the entrance is, you could make the interior of it one space wider? does that make sense? Then add a peak, to add some excitment to the outside, then for the white room, maybe some black and white pictures? and in the entry, you should maybe add some long couchs with a fern in the middle? So then there is a spot to sit, and there is furniture! Also some terrain paint! Hope this helps!

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:48 PM
My junk yard house i just finished it found it : HERE

Knight Of The Moon
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 10:50 AM
WOW Amazing Lunararc ! I love it !

More classical this is my entry to a challenge on TSS Tyu must know about...
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 3:10 AM
I LOVE both of them! luna, that is UNREAL how trashy that is! haha, awesome!

Guardgian, i love you lot. It was/is really unique! And yes, i think i may have heard of that challenge before. (: haha.

Call me Tyu. (:
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:23 PM
I'm working on a Sims 2 lot, actually, unlike most of these ones. (*sigh* Sims 3 has taken over MTS...) lol anyways.... for my Sims 2 lot I'm making my first DECENT residential lot. In the backyard it has a special eating area with an archway full of roses and other flowers above it. If you want to see what I have so far and want to help me make it as best as it can be, please find it in the Sims 2 Creator Feedback forum. (It's titled 'Need help with this roof')

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 3:02 AM
making ahouse from an animation movie few years ago outside is allmost finished, what u think ?? my first to come online sims 3 creation

Scholar
#9 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 3:13 AM
Lavaster, I feel like the only one that's NEVER played Sims 3. My sims have played it more than I have.

I'm redecorating the Pleasantview houses. The Burbs moved into a Lothario/Caliente style house and I made it more modern looking. Right now I'm doing the Goths' house (after I made Bella do a welcome-home ceremony). I downloaded a 3-in-one Megahood to decorate - 6 neighborhoods and Bluewater and Sim State is all too chaotic for me to keep up with.

Jolien, I love it! Very spooky looking. I like the columns around the door.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 3:26 AM
http://img827.imageshack.us/f/shootsmonsterhouse.jpg/

Here is a revisioned version of it, i increased the spookyness, notice the toys on the grass and the glowing eyes of the house

Check the link
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 6:25 AM
Default Princess And The Frogg Mansion
i'm working on the mansion of the princess and the frog, i'm woriking with a few screenshots i made with the movie, this is what i have so far, okay its not an exact match but its the closest i could go
react of what you think! i still have to do allot, the inside outside details`...

Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:40 AM
Default Modernhaus
Ive been recently working on this project, which im basing off a design I found online,http://www.houseplans.com/3160-squa...-garage-(33725), so it looks very similar so far but with a few added features. The front and inside are done, but I haven't even touched the backyard as of now... I've been real busy.

Here's some pics, btw I took these by accident, because I didn't feel I would need them up until now:

[IMG]Screenshot-88[/IMG]

Yep Thats all I have thats good, I'll get back to you on that....
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 2:23 PM
I've upload to MTS some lots for TS2, but my last lot is waiting for approval... Here some screenshots

Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 7:31 PM
my mansion! U like???
Attached Images

Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 7:33 PM
finished 2 weeks ago. mansion
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 8:07 AM Last edited by Nysha : 11th Jul 2015 at 7:36 PM. Reason: Hiding images to save people's layouts
I'm working on a pre-made world that is not mine, but re-decorating it completely. I've even changed the maxis buildings, like the bonzai club etc. I am so getting into it, with my own background story and everything. Cant wait to play it!
There is a posh part of town, the suburbs, the city centre (with a few high-rise buildings and apartments), and a run down area. That 's where my vampire lounge, graveyard, junkyard, techno disco club and abandoned warehouse are at. There is something wrong with the ground there so most of the trees all die out, not to mention the strange eerie mist covering the air. I think the fangers have something to do with it There is a big old psychiatric hospital which has rooms that are now rented out as apartments. I alwas use a lot of cc so of course kudos to all you cc creators who make my sims 3 experience so much more exciting ^^

Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 5:49 AM
Default Semi Finished Mountain Home
This house I've got to say is too huge. I made it for a big family but I have so much space down stairs and up stairs! I've tried to fill it but, eh, just not working out.

Its a bit unfinished in the front. I've been going bonkers over what to do with the garage and the roof isnt going like I want it to.

Heres the side of the house. I put a lot of bushes to give it a neatly untamed sort of feel. I wanted to do something with that patio like space but I cant figure out what. Any suggestions?

Heres the deck and the pool. Spent a while on that.

Bit more of the pool

Here are some rooms

Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 4:57 AM
i am restarting my game i want to re-create my old urban city.i'll show shots soon.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KimEunJung
This house I've got to say is too huge. I made it for a big family but I have so much space down stairs and up stairs! I've tried to fill it but, eh, just not working out.

Its a bit unfinished in the front. I've been going bonkers over what to do with the garage and the roof isnt going like I want it to.

Heres the side of the house. I put a lot of bushes to give it a neatly untamed sort of feel. I wanted to do something with that patio like space but I cant figure out what. Any suggestions?

Heres the deck and the pool. Spent a while on that.

Bit more of the pool

Here are some rooms

For the downstairs area, maybe you could make it into a bit of an in-home art gallery? You could put a few paintings up, a pedestal with a sculpture, and maybe some plants if you want! Carpets also make it look like more space is being taken up.
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th May 2014 at 10:26 AM
Default My Creation
This is what i've making past few days. Maybe 30% finished.
If you have any suggestion feel free
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th May 2014 at 3:49 PM
Default Remodeling
Currently I'm remodeling/rebuilding the lots in Pleasantview and its sub-hoods. I just finished a new construction home where the Brokes' lived.

45 Woodland Drive: 4/2.5

I initally wanted to remodel the Brokes' home, but decided to try something different. After bulldozing the lot and plopping down a fresh 2x4 lot, it hit me to make an expensive lot for the "trailer" section of Pleasantview. I did it with a MGTV frame of mind, trying to make it look high-end yet cheap at the same time. I also left it unfurnished and put down a For Rent sign, you know, for realism. I uploaded it Tuesday night and am waiting to hear the verdict. In the meantime, I've started on rebuilding of Sim State Dormitory. I'll post a picture of it soon.
Scholar
#22 Old 27th May 2014 at 1:18 AM
I've made a tutorial so folks can make a mansard roof that doesn't fall over the sides of their house. It won't work for some houses, but it will help others.

Scholar
#23 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:07 AM
I've started working on another Victorian. I think it's going to be aged, and a bit worn.
I've started working on the interior colours. I'm thinking dark and desaturated.
I'm doing my best to keep it base game. But it's really hard to ignore SN when you're building Victorian...

I was inspired by the colours in copper when I considered the exterior...the pinks and verdigris.
Screenshots
Scholar
#24 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 10:26 PM
I'm working on a lot that is driving me nuts. I've gotta leave the structure alone for a bit,
so I'm concentrating on the lot's landscape. I've made my first successful arched footbridge, so that's something.
I just hope I can remember how I did it the next time I need one.

Screenshots
Scholar
#25 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 10:55 PM
Oooh. Pretty!

Page 1 of 4