Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:04 PM
Default Multiple everyday outfits duplicating
This is something I've only noticed recently and I've been informed this is an EA bug, rather than a bug caused by mods/CC.

Basically, I'll create multiple everyday outfits for a Sim that are all different to start with. After a while of playing, they'll eventually all be the same, duplicates of the first everyday outfit. I've only noticed this with everyday, no other category. Any way to fix this?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 6:01 AM
Thank you for letting me know that it is an EA bug, so I don't waste my time removing and adding back mods/cc.
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 8:09 AM
Oh I wonder if that is why one of my sims had 4 bathing suits in her everyday outfits!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:32 PM Last edited by Galit123 : 16th Dec 2017 at 5:57 PM.
Same here. I think it's a new glitch...

I've played around with this a bit:
- it happens to me at all categories (party, formal etc.)
- male sims have it too, but the last male sim I played somehow wasn't affected, while his wife suffered the issue
- The problem happens mostly after choosing "change outfit"
- doesn't matter if CC or no CC

Edit after more playing:
- a female sim succeeded to keep two outfits, the second of them was 80% modded.
- 100% happens to second (and onward) outfits. only the first outfit gets to be kept.

???????
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 11:03 PM
it's a glitch I have the same problem, the glitch appears with older savefiles if you made an new outfit for any category.
I read somewhere that the update changed the outfit ID to be the same per category instead of ID per outfit
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 12:31 AM
Same here more than half my female sims lost their swimwear and was replaced with a same ridiculous hat, glasses, top, pants, leggings. and sneakers, yet it has nothing to do with C&D because I don't even have it yet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 12:56 AM
Update for anyone who may still be having this problem, apparently it was an issue with the "Wicked Whims" mod as it's recently been addressed in their new update. I've downloaded it and I'm going to test it out now to see if it's fixed!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luxford
Update for anyone who may still be having this problem, apparently it was an issue with the "Wicked Whims" mod as it's recently been addressed in their new update. I've downloaded it and I'm going to test it out now to see if it's fixed!

This is true. Download the newest one which ends in J (updated Nov. 30th). It fixes the issue. Here is the link: http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/...004836/download