Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 5:13 PM
Dug this one up from the archives. Don't have a name or a locale (I suspect Isla Paradiso, though). Crazy what a few texture files can do.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 12:56 AM Last edited by carvernosims : 18th Aug 2019 at 6:39 AM.
some ancient strangetown makeovers i did from like? two years ago?

Scholar
#78 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 3:30 PM
My sims are in China right now, so I'm making over Shang Simla to be less like the Colonial Williamsburg of China and more like modern China.
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Mad Poster
#79 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 5:15 PM
I kinda like the vibe of that. Not really sure what you're going for with Korean Kris Jenner though. Kind of a 60s pixie vibe maybe?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#80 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 6:18 PM
I was trying to go for a 60s mod look since she had this icy pink lipstick and a cat eye makeup, but I didn't want it to be too on the nose. So I gave her the short hair and the hoop earrings. I think it looks a bit Jersey Shore, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing? Like it's not my personal style, but not everyone in my game needs to be. I just wanted everyone to look like they were in the same time as the people in my home world.

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 3:24 PM
Oh, I have done a LOT of this, haha! Part 1/2:

These are composite images so I'm actually not breaking the 4 image limit rule.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 3:31 PM
Part 2/2:

Only two of these are townies but whatever.

And on both of these sets, surgery was involved so it's a bit cheaty.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Test Subject
#83 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 10:07 PM
CC-less makeovers of the Behr sisters, Candy and Yuki

Theorist
#84 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 1:37 PM
Actually it's not game generated character. This one is Nicolas Madsen created by Ronefrot from gallery. That was dowloaded and left at the city.
But after makeover he become a townie monster.

Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
Dug this one up from the archives. Don't have a name or a locale (I suspect Isla Paradiso, though). Crazy what a few texture files can do.

Hi, is that HD Primer Skin? Did you use something for the hair?
Scholar
#86 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 8:39 PM
Pauline Wan (Sunset Valley)

Test Subject
#87 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 3:09 PM
Gonna try this again. I gave the new Realm of Magic townie, Morgyn Ember, a makeover into a hairy daddy type.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#88 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 7:08 PM
I changed L.Faba and Simeon Silversweater from ROM. Simeon is pretty much the same, just with new hair and beard. But I love his new look. L. Faba's makeover was a lot more dramatic, because I disliked her bloated face and painted eyebrows. She now has a new face, some new accessories and I even changed her name to Lolith LeFay. Because why not.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#89 Old 27th Jan 2020 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi

Did you use default replacement eyes on her? I'm looking for some nice default eye cc.
Page 4 of 4