Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#226 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 4:55 PM
Lea Smith

Danielle Kaya Hampton

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#227 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 9:32 AM Last edited by tysika : 25th Oct 2018 at 9:51 AM.
Default My collection of school bus pics

Scholar
#228 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 6:40 PM
Max birthday. Little dude finally aged up to kid stage.

Scholar
#229 Old 12th May 2023 at 3:48 AM Last edited by Elynda : Yesterday at 9:33 PM.
As some of you may have heard Lisa Loring, who at the tender age of five created the role of Wednesday in the original 'Addams Family' TV show, passed away recently. A sad loss.

Ever since Sims 1 there has always been an Addams family in my game. In Sims 2 they always resided in Pleasantview, and now that there is a Sims 3 version of that town I recently moved them there. And as a little tribute to Lisa I gave my Wednesday a bit of a make over...

Goodbye Lisa. We'll never forget you.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Forum Resident
#230 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 3:07 AM
Indie and Marlyn are apart of triplets but I find it interesting that Marlyn favors his sister Indie out of all his other siblings. I also find it interesting that he tends to wait to near orange or red for most of his motives which is something I also observed in his older brother Taz who has the insane trait. I forget what you call it but it has to do with prioritizing whatever task you are doing over things like, I need to eat, I need to go to the bathroom, I need to sleep, etc. Though it varies from person to person and can fluctuate intensity. I'm sure everyone at some point does this but some has a tendency of this far more often and my Sim Marlyn is typically worse than Taz though Taz is the only one who had an accident so far, lol. Marlyn waits moreso on his hunger, sleep and sometimes hygiene motives while Taz is mostly bladder.

I was happy to see Marlyn's father autonomously read him to sleep. Though I'm surprised the interaction went through because he literally was in the red. Maybe he's doing this for attention or maybe not? Hmm....

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Page 10 of 10