Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 11:08 PM
Default Problems Uploading
I would like to upload/share some ceilings but the quick uploader doesn't seem to be working on actually uploading the files... Could you possibly look into this?

I cannot use your more recent uploader - it doesn't give me an option to browse and upload - and the older one won't upload the files, it just says there are no files attached.

Sorry to post here but I cannot seem to find a relevant help forum otherwise.

Many thanks.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 1st May 2018 at 11:00 AM
Moved it to site issues, so it's easier to see the problem

Have you tried using the old uploader to upload content? there should be a sentence saying "If you are having problems with the SWF uploader, click here to show the old uploader." to use the old uploader once you get to that part in the upload process. Also keep in mind to upload JPG images that are no less than 800kb Since we do have a limit on that. If you don't want to resize your images or edit them to meet the 800kb, you can always open them up in paint and just save (no changes whatsoever just load it in and click save ) That does the job as well, but do check afterwards! If it isn't that, I guess it's probably a bug of some sort.