Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 8:44 PM
Default Foundation GP for Sims 3
GP stands for Grand Portal.
The foundation sits on a 30x20 lot (30wide and 20 deep), with the two loose bits at the streetside.
You may change regular foundation for deck foundation. Residential or commercial use.
Please incorporate the two loose bits into the entrance to your property, forming your version of a grand portal.
I don't have Sims2 on this machine, so if anyone would like to convert the foundation to Sims2, it would be greatly appreciated.
Have fun!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  TS3 Foundation - Grand Portal.rar (534.3 KB, 32 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 1:35 AM
Wow, how interesting. A portal, huh? I'm going to have to think hard about that. Great idea!

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 3:28 AM
OoOoo .. I shall do this one after I finish foundation E

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 2:33 AM
I've got the shell and the general landscaping layout for this done. It uses all the foundation and is four stories tall. It'll take me awhile to get everything filled in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 3:09 AM
Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. Ciane - 4 stories! Yes, it will take a while to fill those in! LOL!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 9:09 PM
I looked at the title and thought "Foundation group for Sims 3" and wondered why on earth there was a new group being made

I'm so clever.

This looks v interesting.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 12:25 AM Last edited by Ciane : 12th Sep 2010 at 4:11 AM. Reason: accidently deleted the old pic
Default sneak peak
I still have to do all the CASing, so it'll be another day or two until I finish, but here's the sneak peak:

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:10 AM
Love those gate "booths". Hollywood superstar perfect!

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Inventor
#9 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 1:37 PM
Oh wow Ciane I LOVE IT lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 7:15 PM
I'm glad you loved it. I hope the inside lives up to any expectations.
Inventor
#11 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 7:48 PM
I'm still trying to come up with some inspiration for this one lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Forum Resident
#12 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 4:03 AM
Finally, I am finished decorating. Just click on the first pic and then use next (top right) to see the others or double click on just the ones you might want to see.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f...Grand%20Portal/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 12:22 AM
Very nice, Ciane. Love the pattern on the sofa and that cool blue on the bedding! Loads of room for cars, too. The whole building is so coolly classy.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 2:40 AM
Thanks, Gamineannie. I loved the bedding pattern too. I hoped it looked a bit like an heirloom quilt.
Also, if the columns for the roof supports were moved from the middle to closer to the wall, and if the middle gardens were taken out, there would be even more room for cars. Initially I planned to angle park two close to the front door (one on each side) and have two side by side in each of those drive ways as well. So, if I had fast lane and wanted lots of cars on display, this would hold six cars out front fairly realistically.