Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 4:24 AM Last edited by Niharika.Basu : 23rd Feb 2016 at 8:38 AM.
Default Aishwarya Rai
So, I have been trying to create sims version of Aishwarya Rai.
I need your feedback for the same.
Here is the pic:

Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 11:53 AM
The face of the real person seems wider and rounder to me than that of the sim; this is a bit hard to tell though when there are no two pictures from the same perspective. The nose of the sim seems a little too narrow and too straight. Is the chin of the real person really pointy? Do you have a profile picture of her?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 12:47 PM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 23rd Feb 2016 at 4:19 PM. Reason: resized picture

She seems to be a bit heavier in this pic but it's a good pic to use as a reference - it's more of a straight on shot, her hair is off of her face and her facial muscles are more relaxed. (She seems to lift her eyebrows a bit in a lot of her pictures.)
I already mentioned her nose in your other thread and the eyebrows - those should be lower and less arched. Plasticbox is right about her face needing to be wider and rounder - even in pics taken when she was younger, the real person's face is rounder than your sim's. Your sim's chin seems a bit too pointy too.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 6:53 PM
In addition to what has already been said, I would recommend, strongly, using better pictures. None of your pictures really shows off your creation from a forward facing neutral position - neither the game pictures or the comparison pictures. Since you don't seem to like the picture above...here are some other, similar versions:

This would be a good picture to use for her profile:

Show us some pictures of your sim and the comparison picture, side by side, from the same perspective. It will make giving you feedback a whole lot easier. (Here is an example thread of a good way to showcase your sim to show off likeness).

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Icy Spicy
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 7:22 PM
I could tell at a glance that the sim is one of Aishwariya Rai but I agree with others that the face needs to be rounder and fuller.Your version has quite sharp features.Even when she was younger and slimmer,her face was quite full.
BTW...I am real glad that you are making her,I am a huge fan of her!