Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 1:13 PM
Default Can't Update/Change Password
I forgot my password so I did the thing to email me and change it. Well when I try and go to the page to change my password, from the generated one you sent me, it says I don't have access to that page...??? I'm just trying to reset my own password....????
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 1:18 PM
Can you PM me the link (don't post it publicly), please?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
I forgot my password so I did the thing to email me and change it. Well when I try and go to the page to change my password, from the generated one you sent me, it says I don't have access to that page...??? I'm just trying to reset my own password....????

Were you able to get yours sorted out in the end cdshrout1171 ? I am having this issue *again*
I couldn't sign in for months as even if I had correct details the site wouldn't recognise my email address, I would wait up to a week for a request username/ password email and nothing so gave up until this morning and got an email instantly BUT it now wont let me have access to change the password, I get the same kind of error !?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 11:33 AM
Again, please PM me the link.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.