Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#101 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 3:42 PM
Hi, Heaven! The world is looking gorgeous! Are any of the houses you listed still remaining to be furnished? 11, 15, 16 were left I believe? I'll volunteer to decorate one if you still need help.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 11:39 PM
I'm already working on house #15 of your Tumblr's list. I guess I can send it to you this weekend.
Also, what a great world (in many ways)!
Alchemist
#103 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 8:53 PM
Just wanted to say that I have 31 Freeport Docks Road .rarred up and ready to send

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#104 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 5:01 AM
It looks so pretty.
Test Subject
#105 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 3:49 AM
Hello I do hope you are still planning to upload this world, it is the one I have been looking for. So please don't quit on it and upload it soon. Thanks
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#106 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 10:24 PM
I've opened up the final round for residential decorating, if anyone from MTS would like a slot. You can see the available slots and the FAQ for decorating on my tumblr. If you'd like one of these slots, please send me a message either on MTS or tumblr; first come, first serve.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#107 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 3:50 AM
Any updates on this world? I can't wait to see it
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#108 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 4:04 PM
Hello everyone! I am finishing up (finally) the final lots! There are 6 residential lots that need their interiors finished, 2 community lots that need to be finished, and 2 community lots that I haven't started yet. So 10 total lots I need to finish. That's it!!! I do still need to do a custom fly-in but that's a very, very last thing to do so everything is properly in place.

Thank you all for being so patient. I also want to share the latest overview which has everything:

It's come so far!

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#109 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 9:47 PM
Beautiful world! Is there any way I can play it before it’s released? Just to try it out?
Mad Poster
#110 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 7:21 AM
YAY!!!!!! Progress! Cannot wait until it is done. It looks wonderful.
Test Subject
#111 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 7:26 PM
So excited about this world. Now that it's in the end stages do you have any idea of a time frame in which it might be ready for release? And are there any lots remaining that need their interiors finished? Thank you for making this!
Test Subject
#112 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 9:18 PM
Is there any news about this stuning world?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#113 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qwertylin
Is there any news about this stuning world?

Yes! Kind of? I am currently working on the flyover opening cinematic when the world is launched for the first time. You can see it on this post of my tumblr if you are curious but there's still a good bit of fiddling around before I get it right. I still have two lots left to finish decorating as well. But I think that's it before I put out the last beta before release! I think. How long that will take though...no one knows! lol

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#114 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 1:34 AM
One house left to go! I just finished this one tonight.

Well, one house and the flythrough rotations.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#115 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 8:58 AM
Looks great!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 1:56 PM
I can't wait! It looks wonderful.

--Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.--

** Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain **
Instructor
#117 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 4:43 PM
Ditto! I am really looking forward to your finished world. It looks amazing.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#118 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 6:24 PM
Guys, guys!!! It''s finally here! Greymont Bay is officially uploaded!

Top Secret Researcher
#119 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 8:56 PM
Congrats! And now? Going to build another world?
Mad Poster
#120 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 1:00 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am downloading now!
Locked thread | Locked by: heaven Reason: Uploaded
Page 5 of 5