Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 2:31 AM
Default Cannot save while sim ages up...forever
I can't save my game because 'a sim is aging up'. This has happened before, and only takes a few moments. Right now, however, it is lasting much longer. I've been waiting forever to save my game. Anyone else have this problem?

Now I know... and knowing is half the battle.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AJV2688
I can't save my game because 'a sim is aging up'. This has happened before, and only takes a few moments. Right now, however, it is lasting much longer. I've been waiting forever to save my game. Anyone else have this problem?

You may want to hit "Me too" on this thread at Answers HQ: Answer HQ English>Games> The Sims>The Sims 4>Bug Reports>[OPEN] Can't save/move because game thinks a Sim is aging up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
You may want to hit "Me too" on this thread at Answers HQ: Answer HQ English>Games> The Sims>The Sims 4>Bug Reports>[OPEN] Can't save/move because game thinks a Sim is aging up.

Thanks, I did that. Seems like no one there knows the answer either, unfortunately.

Now I know... and knowing is half the battle.