Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 3:15 PM
Default Still having whims related to quitted career (+question for relationship)?
Hi everyone, im posting this since there seem to not be any question about this certain problem.
Since my sim aspiration is renaissance applying and quitting a career is something i have to went through 3 times. And right now my sim had just quitted her social media career. After becoming an activist i am still getting whims related to social media career, such as taking pictures, etc on top of activist whims. Question is, is it normal to still be having whims from a career you've stopped from? I was using console cheats for the promotion and quitting, applying careers so im not sure if it is supposed to stay as a remainder of experience for past careers or a bug i encountered from using console cheats.

Another question, i seem to recall a trailer from TS4 explaining how two people with the same traits (all 3 traits being the one shown) will have a more "explosive" and suitable coupling in a relationship. Cant seem to find this being mentioned elsewhere. Is this system true? Because having two carbon copy personality sims dating each other seems bland compared to opposites attract or anything really lol.