Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 7:44 AM
Default Kim Jong Un & Trump - Nuclear edition
So things are getting heated in this yelling match between the 2 fat toddlers in charge of nukes. Hopefully nothing nothing comes of it, since it would be extremely idiotic for either nation to strike first. Either North Korea gets destroyed, or the US puts relations with China and Russia to the test. Welp at least the first 17 years of my life have been good, sure there's many things I wouldn't get to do should the apocalypse come to pass, but most of them weren't going to happen for another 5 years anyway, so whatever.

Good luck to everyone should the worst come to worst to even worst, and civilization come to fall. Maybe we'll be lucky and the nuclear winter will fix climate change for a while. I'm sorry for anyone living in East Asia, especially either Korea right now.

PS: There's been a smuggling of foreign media into North Korea, and it's been a thought of mine of what could the Sims do to the public consciousness? Aside from the troubles with the lack of computers and electricity, the series could give a glimpse into some of the freedoms of the outside world. It'd actually be pretty interesting to see what assumptions a North Korean would make while playing.

WowoW it's a badly hidden owo UwU Yeet skeet Idk what I'm doing
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 8:31 AM
All I am going to say is that I am lucky that I live in New Zealand!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 10:37 AM Last edited by pirate_wolf_12 : 11th Aug 2017 at 10:50 AM.
Having learned just how many people say "le sigh" I welcome nuclear armageddon. But as fun as Mad Max: Fury road is, I think I'll just towards that flash when the time comes.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Alchemist
#5 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 1:57 PM

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#6 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 9:44 PM
I just decided to live better, in case of a wwiii so that I won't look back and see that I wasted my life worrying about stupid stuff when I could've done more
Alchemist
#7 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 4:25 PM
If wwIII would happen I'd gladly face any nuclear blast as long as it directly atomizes me.

#8 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
If wwIII would happen I'd gladly face any nuclear blast as long as it directly atomizes me.

And I thought I was the only one thinking such things Anyway, we will see how everything ends. Let's hope that trump and Kim Jong Pig won't destroy world...yet
Alchemist
#9 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
And I thought I was the only one thinking such things Anyway, we will see how everything ends. Let's hope that trump and Kim Jong Pig won't destroy world...yet

Yet here I am. I think WW3 is a big "IF", though. North Korea is a huge resource for minerals and co. too. Kim would just have to throw a pebble in the US' direction for them to attack, and besides that, the US isn't the only one who wants to stop Little Man, and a bunch of strong Allies vs NK might be a short war.