Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 12:35 AM Last edited by guccirosesx : 17th Aug 2017 at 3:34 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Into the Future
"The Sims 3 has stopped working" HELP??
So I've had The Sims 3 for a while now and up until about 2 days ago everything was okay. I tried to use Games4theworld's complete collection which included the base game, expansion packs and everything else. I started to install them into my game, and they worked when I pick which expansions to use in game. But when I tried to load my game, there's always a tiny bit that won't load, the game freezes and then crashes and a message says that The Sims 3 has stopped working. So I uninstalled what I thought might just have been dodgy expansion packs and that still didn't work... The game still crashes and then the message shows up. I have no idea what to do! I have uninstalled all the expansion packs, the folder and everything. I've uninstalled my game and reinstalled it, cleared saved data and that's not helped. I'm stuck.. Help?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 1:44 AM
So did you obtain the game legally at first? Because that's kind of important to know here.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
So did you obtain the game legally at first? Because that's kind of important to know here.

Yes, i bought the game through Origin