Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 5:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Broken Save File
In June, I was playing with a family that I liked and took a break. Today, I went on and got a warning saying: "Warning, Some objects couldn't be loaded. They have been replaced" So, I went to my house, and No objects were gone. Most of the Sims weren't right... 2 Of the sims named generic names were not created by me, Most of the other sims were COMPLETELY different. One looked like a Zombie. The rest of them Had different clothes. I really don't want to lose this save. But, the little Mood thing on the bottom of the screen showed what they did when I created them! Anyone know what happened?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 7:13 AM
If playing on Origin/Patch 1.69, this isn't so rare. It could mean that one or more EP/SPs that this save has seen and used before failed to load...or got unchecked from the Pack/Stuff selector screen on the Launcher and then failed to load.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
If playing on Origin/Patch 1.69, this isn't so rare. It could mean that one or more EP/SPs that this save has seen and used before failed to load...or got unchecked from the Pack/Stuff selector screen on the Launcher and then failed to load.

Haha, all the EP's were unchecked. Just checked all them again, No error, and all the sims are back to normal!