Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 5:20 PM Last edited by simsample : 16th Dec 2018 at 12:38 PM.
Default [Solved] Fruit Bowl Recolour CEP Extra
I'm trying to recolour the basegame Sculpture- Fruit Bowl using the CEP extra by @HugeLunatic here:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/596187...-cep-extra.html

I can clone the item and then it has 3 TXMTs and three textures, including HL's improved bowl texture:

But if I recolour it, I just get one subset to choose, so cannot recolour the bowl:

What am I doing wrong? SimPE is reading my CEP extra files correctly, as evidenced by my clone. It's just making a recolour which does not seem to work. Does anyone have any ideas, please?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 7:51 PM
I believe the issue is load order in the file table. CEP extra's conflict with each other when they are made and the instance of the MMAT is the same as another one, typically the CEP by Numenor. In this instance though, I've done it correctly so it doesn't conflict. Load order is important because most CEP extras alter the GMND or GMDC, the same as the CEP by Numenor. In this case, Numenor and I both altered the GMND. As shown in the picture, I have the two CEP folders load after the original two CEP files, and it pulls the resources correctly then.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 12:38 PM
Hurrah!

It worked perfectly, thatn you @HugeLunatic !
Screenshots