Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotdogs4life
Grr.... I want my cat to has kittens with her brother (Odd, yet thats how life works. I chated them in, as apps, but I didn't know they were siblings. I was like 'Cool! A tom and a she-cat! *Click* Then when I checked their fam tree, I was like 'Oh... *La sigh* I guess they has too xD' Then when it said 'Try for Kittens' It was blacked out and it was like 'Your family is to big to have kittens.' There was the human, and 6 CATS! JEEZ! I also have Mover AND portrait panel.... WWWHHYYYY???
Thats why I didn't play for a while =P
You need portrait panel too
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 7:54 PM
220 points! Woo!
Test Subject
#78 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 8:39 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 30th Aug 2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Because I forgot something
Default Update~
So i've been playing the sims again. And here is a revised list of the Alliance of Swiftclan and a little update!

Cinderflower and Mothheart have decided that it's time to settle down and become mothers
Mothheart and Swiftstar has had one litter, a she-kit by the name of Tawnykit (Third picture.)
Cinderflower and Privetfang have had one litter, a she-kit named Lilykit (First picture.), a she-kit named Hollykit (Second picture) and a tom named Stripekit (Second picture.)
We had a stray twoleg on the lot and the two queens went racing off to confront it and protect their kits, scaring the twoleg away.
Squirrelkit, Smokekit and Antkit were found by Owlfur after randomly appearing on the territory, and have been taken into the clan seeing as they are too young to be apprentices.

Leader -
Swiftstar - A mottled brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Deputy -
Owlfur - A siamese tom with blue eyes

Warriors -
Privetfang - A black pelted tom with brown eyes

Apprentices -
N/A

Queens -
Mothheart - A siamese she-cat with blue eyes
(Tawnykit)
Cinderflower - A white she-cat with distinctive grey markings
(Lilykit, Hollykit and Stripekit)

Kits -
Tawnykit - A tortoiseshell she-kit
Lilykit - A white she-kit with distinctive black and grey markings
Hollykit - A white she-kit with distinctive black and grey markings
Stripekit - A white, fluffy pelted tom with distinctive black and grey markings.
Squirrelkit - An orange pelted she-kit
Smokekit - A white, grey and black tom
Antkit - A black tom

Elders -
N/A
Screenshots
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 4:28 PM
I love this challenge!

I currently have 7 cats:

Shadowstar: Leader
Gingersplash: Deputy
Greystorm: Queen (Expecting Gingersplash's kits)
Seabreeze: Queen (Expecting Shadowstar's kits)
Finchflight: Queen (Mother to Buzzardkit and Sunkit)
Buzzardkit: Kit
Sunkit: Kit

I have 75 points
Test Subject
#80 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 8:42 AM
I don't have any pictures this time, but yes it's time for another update!

Squirrelkit and Smokekit are now apprentices with the names Squirrelpaw and Smokepaw.
Privetfang has recieved an apprentice: Smokepaw
Owlfur has recieved an apprentice: Squirrelpaw
Cinderflower's litter shall soon become apprentices as well as Antkit so it will only be little Tawnykit left in the nursery.
I so far have 70 points.

Allegiance

Leader -

Deputy -
Owlfur - A siamese tom with blue eyes {Squirrelpaw}

Warriors -
Privetfang - A black pelted tom with brown eyes {Smokepaw}

Apprentices -
Squirrelpaw - An orange pelted she-cat
Smokepaw - A black, grey and white tom

Queens -
(Tawnykit)
(Lilykit, Hollykit and Stripekit)

Kits -
Tawnykit - A tortoiseshell she-kit
Lilykit - A white she-kit with distinctive black and grey markings
Hollykit - A white she-kit with distinctive black and grey markings
Stripekit - A white, fluffy pelted tom with distinctive black and grey markings.
Antkit - A black tom

Elders -
N/A
Test Subject
#81 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 9:14 AM
How do you get the mod to have more cats??? Can someone please link everything and explain it because I don't understand. /0\ I can't play otherwise ;-;
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:22 AM
Portrait panel just adds more panels, it doesn't increase the capacity itself. Download MasterController and StoryProgression. Links here:
MasterController: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
StoryProgression: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression
Click a Sim
Click StoryProgression
Click Household Options
Click Pet Size = 6
Change the number to whatever you want! 99999 is what I normally use.
WooHooer: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer
This mod allows for your cats to continue to try for a baby so you don't get stuck at six pets.

Portrait panel:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/PortraitPanel

This mod will add more panels so that you may see all of your cats once you commence game play

Overwatch:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Overwatch
It's not completely necessary although I recommend it just in case something does go wrong with your game. If you want to install the mods you can find out how to be simply putting a search into youtube, try and look for the more popular diners like Llandros and Simsugar

Oh and don't forget only download the patch suitable for your game!
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 5:57 AM
I tried but nothing is working. Ugh I'm such a noob at this stuff xP
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 9:00 AM
Are you playing the sims on an apple product or on another product?
Test Subject
#85 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 10:20 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 21st Sep 2015 at 3:13 AM.
Default Update~
And hey look I have another update for everyone!
Antkit, Lilykit, Hollykit and Stripekit have become apprentices, taking on the names Antpaw, Lilypaw, Hollypaw and Stripepaw.
Antpaw, Smokepaw and Squirrelpaw have become warriors with the names Antwhisker, Smokeface and Squirrelnose.
Squirrelnose has moved to the nursery with a promise of kits for leafbare, might have to up those hunting patrols.
Cinderflower's kits had left the nursery she had another litter, two toms by the names Breamkit and Dacekit
Owlfur has found Briarkit and Mousekit, honestly at this rate I think he might be stealing kits.
Smokeface has recieved Stripepaw as an apprentice
Owlfur has recieved Lilypaw as an apprentice from Squirrelnose
Antwhisker has received Hollypaw as an apprentice
Hollypaw became Hollyfern and had kits with a rogue named Shadow, she left the clan and left her litter of five behind; Fawnkit, Adderkit, Speckledkit, Leopardkit and Owlkit.

Allegiance

Leader -

Deputy -
Owlfur - A siamese tom with blue eyes {Lilypaw}

Warriors -
Antwhisker - A muscular black tom
Smokeface - A black, grey and white tom with blue eyes {Stripepaw}

Apprentices -
Lilypaw - A white she-cat with distinctive black and grey markings
Stripepaw - A white, fluffy pelted tom with distinctive black and grey markings.

Queens -
(Tawnykit)
(Breamkit and Dacekit)
Squirrelnose - A slim reddish-brown she-cat

Kits -
Tawnykit - A diluted tortoiseshell she-kit
Briarkit - A brown and grey she-kit with grey eyes
Mousekit - A brown tabby she-kit with cream tail and white left fore-paw
Breamkit - A small grey and white tom
Dacekit - A grey and white tom with brown eyes
Fawnkit - A white and ginger she-kit
Owlkit - A brown and grey tom
Leopardkit - A leopard pelted she-kit
Adderkit - A brown tabby tom
Speckledkit - A tortoiseshell she-kit with green and yellow eyes

Elders -
N/A

Outside the clan

Holly - A white she-cat with distinctive black and grey markings
Shadow - A very colourful tom with green eyes
Test Subject
#86 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 11:02 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 22nd Oct 2015 at 7:27 AM.
I'm back with another update!

Lilypaw and Stripepaw have earned their warrior names, Lilycloud and Stripetail.
Tawnykit has become an apprentice, Lilycloud being her mentor.
Squirrelnose has taken on Holly(fern)'s abandoned kits.
Two rogues have come to the clan and joined, Jake taking on the name Leafpaw and Magic taking on the name Stonekit.
Stripetail has been assigned Leafpaw as his apprentice.
Briarkit has reached 6 moons and has taken on the name Briarpaw, Mothheart is her mentor.
Squirrelnose has had two kits, Redkit and Blackkit.

Allegiance -

Leader -

Deputy -
Owlfur - A siamese tom with blue eyes

Warriors -
Moth heart - A siamese she-cat with blue eyes {Briarpaw}
Antwhisker - A muscular black tom
Smokeface - A black, grey and white tom with blue eyes
Lilycloud - A white she-cat with distinctive black and grey markings {Tawnypaw}
Stripetail - A white, fluffy pelted tom with distinctive black and grey markings. {Leafpaw}

Apprentices -
Tawnypaw - A diluted tortoiseshell she-cat.
Leafpaw - A calico tom with brown eyes and folded ears.
Briarpaw - A brown and grey she-cat with grey eyes.

Queens -
(Breamkit and Dacekit)
Squirrelnose - A slim reddish-brown she-cat

Kits -
Mousekit - A brown tabby she-kit with cream tail and white left fore-paw
Breamkit - A small grey and white tom
Dacekit - A grey and white tom with brown eyes
Fawnkit - A white and ginger she-kit
Owlkit - A brown and grey tom
Leopardkit - A leopard pelted she-kit
Adderkit - A brown tabby tom
Speckledkit - A tortoiseshell she-kit with green and yellow eyes

Elders -
N/A
Test Subject
#87 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 5:03 AM
Definitely trying this! Love the Warriors series!!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 10:33 PM
I haven't played this challenge for a while I might go on today and send an update but I'm not doing the points system. I just like doing the challenges. I'm also doing the stray challenge with horses and a random game with wild horses. Playing around with the pets is just so much fun
Test Subject
#89 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 12:22 AM
My clan is Grassclan!

Leader: Lightstar (he isn't Grassstar because he was Grassstar's former deputy and such. He is also getting very old. He, Blueleaf and Leopardpelt are almost elders. Lightstar is on his 8th life) Pale ginger tabby tom with greenish yellow eyes
Deputy: Leopardpelt (may be retiring soon) Thick furred golden spotted tabby tom with a white underbelly and paws and yellowish brown eyes

Warriors:
Rainfur Muscular slender grey tom with three white paws and dark faded brown tabby markings on his head and tail. Greyish blue eyes
Smoketail Powerful light brown she-cat with a grey tabby tail and a white underbelly. Blue eyes
Leafcloud Thin/slender delicate she-cat with a light brown pelt and a thin grey tabby tail and blue eyes.
Icestripe Thick furred elegant tom with a light grey pelt, dark grey tabby markings on his face and a bluish grey tabby tail and darker grey on his right hind leg. Blue eyes. (he has a lot going on xD)
Blueleaf (soon retiring) Strong blueish grey she-cat with a tabby tail and blue eyes

Queens:
Snowdove Thick furred light grey she-cat with dark ear tips and barely noticeable tabby face markings. One blue eye one brown eye.(Greykit and Fogkit)

Kits:
Greykit Grey she-kit with two white paws on her right side and a darker grey tabby tail. Brown eyes.
Fogkit Thick furred grey tom with a flat face and a darker grey tabby tail. Three white paws. Blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Reedtail Slim blueish grey tom with a thin faded tabby tail and bold tabby head markings. Three white socks and a white jaw. Blue eyes.

This is a little confusing but here are the relationships-
Lightstar has no mate.
Leopardpelt's mate is Blueleaf- Their kits are (from oldest to youngest) litter 1: Reedtail and Rainfur litter 2: Smoketail and Leafcloud
Snowdove's mate is Rainfur- Their kits are litter 1: Icestripe litter 2: Greykit and Fogkit
Snowdove stumbled onto Grassclan territory when she was young and they took her in.

That's all I can think of atm xD No pics. I don't have the sims on this laptop because my school blocked a thing that blocks me from downloading it but I use a different laptop. I might post pictures some other time.
In my camp I have a medicine den in a dip in the ground, the leader's den, warriors den, nursery, apprentice den and the elder's den. It is surrounded by tonnes of bushes and shrubs. Of course there is a little dirt place thingie. In Grassclan territory there is a rocky place that has a rock floor with lots of big boulders. I also have a pine forest edging the territory with lots of little trees around it. I have a sandy training hollow surrounded by bushes and a little place surrounded by trees with lots of flowers and plants as the herbs. There is a big grassy opening in the centre of the territory. I also got a second empty lot next to the main one that has a river running through it with lily pads and reeds. The pine (actually I think it's redwood..) forest continues here but doesn't have any small tree.
I really need to upload pictures but here is just a written description xP I'll take some screenshots and then send them in later.
Test Subject
#90 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 7:55 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 9th Nov 2015 at 7:59 AM.
The story of Lostclan.

There were three clans, Swiftclan, the clan that lived on the islands and off of the sea. Stormclan, the clan that lives in the mountains and Caveclan, the clan that lived down in the caves. A young medicine cat of Stormclan received a sign from the spirits, one that could only mean devastation for her clan, this cats name was Honeyleaf. She gathered the cats that she could, the ones that would believe of the dreadful thing that she had seen. A warrior from her own clan and two apprentices from Caveclan. Honeyleaf guided the small amount of cats to safety, out of the dreadful battle between Stormclan and Caveclan. Moons had passed, and no cat really knows what happened to the two clans, but their own group of cats had travelled far away, picking up a rogue by the name of Harrier. When they finally settled in the abandoned building in the middle of no where, the cats were finally safe once more. In recognition of Honeyleaf's bravery, they elected her, a cat with no warrior skills as leader and they all settled on the name of Lostclan, for they were the cats who remembered those that they had left behind.

I restarted my game because I got a little bored.
I'm actually finishing the camp now, it's going to be in an abandoned warehouse, because well I decided to put my clan in the town that came with Supernatural so I thought that having them live in something like that would be perfect.
I've already sussed out the ranks.
Silverpaw and Firepaw became warriors by the name of Silverfur and Firestream.
Harrier was found in the hunting grounds and was given the name Harrierpaw, who had soon become by a warrior by the name of Harrierstorm.
Honeystar and Harrierstorm are expecting a litter of kits, Silverfur and Whitebelly are also expecting a litter of kits.
Firestream is lonely, maybe we'll find him a mate.
Honeystar had a tom named Hawkkit.
Silverfur had a tom named Patchkit and a she-kit named Mottledkit, both which look nothing like her or her mate.

Allegiance ~ Lostclan.

Leader -
Honeystar - A slim and fluffy cream she-cat with green eyes
{Hawkkit}

Deputy -
Whitebelly - A sleek black and white tom with amber eyes.

Warriors -
Harrierstorm - A slim brown tom with a slightly longer tail.
Firestream - A bright pelted tom with green eyes.

Apprentices -
N/A

Queens -
Silverfur - A slim, silver tabby she-cat.
{Mottledkit & Patchkit}

Elders -
N/A

Kits -
Hawkkit - A strong built tom with a mixture of browns and creams.
Mottledkit - A white and brown she-kit.
Patchkit - A white and brown tom.
Test Subject
#91 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 10:29 PM
I decided to make a new and improved clan. I decided to call it Freezeclan

Allegiance:

Leader: Coldstar (Tom)
Deputy: Gingerflower (She-cat)

Warriors: N/A
Apprentices: Nightpaw (She-cat) Muddypaw (Tom)

Queens: N/A
Kits: N/A

Elders: N/A
Screenshots
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 10:57 PM Last edited by Kairabugz : 8th Nov 2015 at 11:12 PM.
Update:
Nightpaw and Muddypaw became warriors receiving the names Nightfoot and Muddytail. Gingerflower will soon be in the Nursery with Muddytail's kits. Nightfoot will be deputy until Gingerflower leaves the nursery

I won't include the allegiances as there aren't many changes
Test Subject
#93 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 1:31 PM
Update~

Gingerflower gave birth to four kits! Crèmekit (Tom), Sunkit (Tom), Hazelkit (She-cat) and Tinykit (She-cat). This puts me at 35 points

Allegiance:

Deputy:Nightfoot (Tom)

Warriors: Muddytail (Tom)
Apprentices: N/A
Queens: Gingerflower (She-cat)
Kits: Crèmekit (Tom), Sunkit (Tom), Hazelkit (She-cat) and Tinykit (She-cat)

Test Subject
#94 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 10:12 PM
I tried to do this challenge but while the cats were hunting my game crashed and i hadn't saved in a while x.x

I started with Wrenstar and her mate Spiderpelt, and adopted Flowerpaw and Leafpaw as apprentices. The clan, except for Wrenstar, was not good at hunting and i wanted to start a fresh kill pile before any kits were made xP
Screenshots
Test Subject
#95 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by illuminat0
I tried to do this challenge but while the cats were hunting my game crashed and i hadn't saved in a while x.x

I started with Wrenstar and her mate Spiderpelt, and adopted Flowerpaw and Leafpaw as apprentices. The clan, except for Wrenstar, was not good at hunting and i wanted to start a fresh kill pile before any kits were made xP
Yeah I wish I would have started a fresh kill pile before the kits were born this would have been much easier
Test Subject
#96 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 1:43 PM
Update~

Crèmekit, Sunkit, Hazelkit and Tinykit have be come apprentices! This bumps me up to 55 pionts
Test Subject
#97 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 5:38 AM
I'm definitely gonna do this as soon as I get the game!! Btw in a few weeks.
Test Subject
#98 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 9:08 PM
Flowerpaw and Leafpaw have become warriors with the names Flowersong and Leafbreeze. They eventually had a litter together, a she cat (Maplekit) and a tom (Birchkit). They've just become apprentices, and now have the names Maplepaw and Birchpaw. So with all that, I'm up to 70 points (also i'm posting some pictures of my camp because i love how it looks x3)

Leader -
Wrenstar

Deputy -
Spiderpelt

Warriors -
Leafbreeze
Flowersong (is she still considered a queen even if her kits are apprentices? I dont remember x.x)

Apprentices -
Maplepaw
Birchpaw
Screenshots
Test Subject
#99 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 8:12 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 14th Nov 2015 at 11:27 AM.
@illuminat0 - No, if her kits are apprentices then she would be once again whatever her previous role was.
@Nyrathedragonwolf - What exactly do you mean?

All that has really happened so far is that I've changed the design of Whitebelly and Silverfur's kits, because they looked really really weird I mean you wouldn't have even been able to guess how weird they looked. I changed Dovekit to look like her mother and Patchkit to look a little bit more like his father.
I might be working on short stories to go along with my clan's adventure as well.
Dovekit has become Dovepaw, Harrierstorm is her mentor.
Patchkit has become Patchpaw, Firestream is his mentor.
Hawkkit has become Hawkpaw, Whitebelly is his mentor.
Dovepaw has earned her warrior name, Doveheart.
Patchpaw has earned his warrior name, Patchclaw.

Allegiance ~ Lostclan.

Leader -
Honeystar - A slim and fluffy cream she-cat with green eyes

Deputy -
Whitebelly - A sleek black and white tom with amber eyes. {Hawkpaw}

Warriors -
Harrierstorm - A slim brown tom with a slightly longer tail.
Firestream - A bright pelted tom with green eyes.
Silverfur - A slim, silver tabby she-cat.
Doveheart - A white and silver she-cat with piercing blue eyes.
Patchclaw - A black, white and grey tom.

Apprentices -

Hawkpaw - A strong built tom with a mixture of browns and creams.

Queens -
N/A

Elders -
N/A

Kits -
Test Subject
#100 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 8:06 PM
Update~
Cremepaw, Tinypaw, Hazelpaw and Sunpaw became warriors getting the names Cremepelt, Tinysplash, Hazelface and Sunfur. gingerflower will be in the nursery soon with Muddytail's kits. This puts me at 75 points

Allegiance:

Deputy: Nightfoot (Tom)

Warriors: Muddytail (Tom), Cremepelt (Tom), Sunfur (Tom), Hazelface (She-cat) and Tinysplash (She-cat)

Apprentices: N/A
Queens: Gingerflower (She-cat)
Kits: N/A

Page 4 of 27