Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1826 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 10:01 PM

This guy showed up to my sim's graduation party. He had a smile so big, his teeth separated from the rest of his mouth.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1827 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 7:20 PM Last edited by userjoao : 16th Dec 2018 at 10:32 PM.
True comedic timing in The Sims 2
This sim stopped eating 1 second before the food went bad and stood inside the chair to lecture the baby for pooping...

...and then ran off the bath naked to help him grow up...

Mad Poster
#1828 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 10:01 PM
Should have left his stuck in the chair, then we could laugh at HIM for "popping" (pooping)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#1829 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 11:42 PM
I have some random pictures saved, maybe I have some that might be kinda funny. Let's start with a few from my RP based hood.

This expression just amused me because it made her look like she had hit the non-existent bar a little too hard

Dom, don't sit on your cauldron! That's not what it's for!

Ah, the life of a sim you need for story purposes but don't intend to actually play.

From my regular hood, Trent enjoying a quick breakfast before heading off to work.

I have a few more that I chuckle at, but I'm pretty certain they're only amusing to me
Scholar
#1830 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 11:44 PM
Albany Capp and his uh... Very bright moustache. LOL. A Bug's Life Quote fits this so well when I first saw his moustache in P.U.R.E (seriously, you should watch that clip if you haven't already!):

"NO, Harry, NO! Don't look at the light!"
"I can't help it... It's so beautiful..."

Field Researcher
#1831 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 7:44 AM Last edited by jain : 20th Dec 2018 at 12:53 AM.
An unexpected flood at the beach house. One of the beach portals somehow ended up under the house so the house was the beach as far as it was concerned.

Field Researcher
#1832 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
I never used the neighborhood deco ducks as I considered them too small to see or bother with, so I got a default replacement for them. I completely forgot about it until the other day when I downloaded a new neighborhood to try out and was greeted by these.

So should I call out the military or just throw bread crumbs to them?

They look like little Lochness Monsters lol
Scholar
#1833 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 8:50 PM
Sharla, what are you doing? LOL.

This guy (Erik Swain) is constantly angry! I paused the game and this was the face he gave me.

Poor Tybalt. He's being poked, slapped, shoved and attacked by those 3 behind him. One of them is Erik Swain, surprise surprise. LOL.

Well....... This is weird.
Top Secret Researcher
#1834 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 9:13 PM

Uh...watcha doin there, Paul?

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Lab Assistant
#1835 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 3:20 PM
But...but...that...that's ma food, little human.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Mad Poster
#1836 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 3:59 PM
While working on my Secret Santa gift (don't worry, there's no spoilers here!), I set up a Chrstmas tree and turned it on before getting distracted with taking pictures on another part of the lot.

(I could have sworn I'd installed a hack to prevent this, but it wasn't in the folder.)

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#1837 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
(I could have sworn I'd installed a hack to prevent this, but it wasn't in the folder.)

I remember having trouble finding that hack when I accidentally deleted my Downloads folder, but simsample found it for me here. http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...261#post5448261
Theorist
#1838 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 2:53 AM
Good old memories of Christmas' past. I remember the tree fire vividly. Dad was entertaining Santa while his toddler son is nearly under the tree playing with the teddy bear when the tree suddenly burst into flames.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#1839 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:40 AM
Arielle is shocked at the sort of things they put in preschool stories nowadays. (Interesting conversation going on in the background too.)

Screenshots
Scholar
#1840 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 9:55 AM
Toilets! Who writes a story about toilets? Very nice facial expression.
Mad Poster
#1841 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 10:28 AM
Potty training.
Scholar
#1842 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 11:12 AM
Yeah, I was only trying to make a joke. Sorry...
Mad Poster
#1843 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:44 PM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 23rd Dec 2018 at 4:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I remember having trouble finding that hack when I accidentally deleted my Downloads folder, but simsample found it for me here. http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...261#post5448261

Thank you! I actually did have it lying around my saved downloads folder, I'd just never gotten around to unzipping and installing the damn thing.

Also, sheesh:

I like digging through my Sim's heads sometimes, but this is a bit too literal.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#1844 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 7:11 PM

William how...how did you even get there?
Alright, calm down, I'll help you get out.
(Liam does not care at all.)

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Forum Resident
#1845 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre

I like digging through my Sim's heads sometimes, but this is a bit too literal.

This reminds of the first person mode in Sims 4
Mad Poster
#1846 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 1:14 PM Last edited by grammapat : 24th Dec 2018 at 5:15 PM.
He's just trying to dance here. Yea, right. The first time he buries his head in her boobs, the lady is shocked and tries to grab his neck. She decides he's having some kind of fit and tries to just ignore him.
PS: he was dancing there first, and when the girls decided to talk, THEY choose right next to him, and did just ignore his body slams.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#1847 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 10:53 AM
When you try to recolour a baby accessory and your kid ends up with a pacifier through his nose. XD I think I may have screwed something up.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1848 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 6:31 PM
Kids these days are getting piercings done way too young.

Scholar
#1849 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Modder
Honestly, I have no idea. Another set of bills came and they were the same amount. I have a bigger bills mod, but that shouldn't be causing the issue. I must have done something weird while building this lot. I used custom doors, which has caused issues with apartments being buggy (not letting me rent, click doors, certain rooms considered part of common area, etc) so I'll probably rebuild this apartment lot and try again

Sounds like you have an underrun bug. There's a known one if you have too many green energy resources (the rebate can get bigger than the bill, and the game doesn't always handle this correctly) but I think there's a different underrun bug involving apartments.
Test Subject
#1850 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 4:29 AM
So Father Time showed up to my party without any robes as well as a face. Still, I can't help but wonder why that is.

Page 74 of 103