Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 3:47 PM Last edited by blxckbird : 10th Aug 2016 at 2:45 PM.
Default [FOUND] "Acadia" World Download...
Hey Does anyone know where I could find the world download for Acadia ? The original creator's page is gone now :/

EDIT: found it! yay! I'll post the link here but I can't guarantee for anything, whether it's gonna work without the required CC or if the world is up to date, etc. :$ here's what i found tho
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 5:48 PM Last edited by barbarat : 16th Jul 2016 at 6:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by blxckbird
Hey Does anyone know where I could find the world download for Acadia ? The original creator's page is gone now :/

It is available for download at Margaret Pendragons blog Under Worlds and Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 1:22 PM
I think that's the wrong world, the one you linked me to is called Arcadia and I think it's like an apocalypse world idk.. but thanks for looking!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 6:31 PM Last edited by WendyL : 3rd Mar 2020 at 11:25 PM.
Default I know this thread is old but...I have a copy
Quote: Originally posted by blxckbird
I think that's the wrong world, the one you linked me to is called Arcadia and I think it's like an apocalypse world idk.. but thanks for looking!

Here it is.

http://sims3.thesimscatalog.com/sim...s/large/acadia/