Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 4:33 PM
Default sailor-suits
Only found one, for toddler. Wand for child and teen also.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 1:12 AM
I doubt if this is quite what you are looking for, but I have a couple of outfits in my Downloads folder that include "NewSailorSuit" in the filename:

_mijutaro_Clothing_035_tf - NewSailorSuit by Hanako - Sims Islands
They are for teen females. There is also a black version.

These are from a Japanese website, Sims Islands.The site cam be hartd to navigate. First click ENTER about two thirds of the way down the page. Then click Download TS2 on the left hand side, Then near the top of the page click Clothing and select TeenFemale from the sub-menu. Finally go to page 2 and you will find the outfits there. Sango_91 has some recolours here on MTS as part of her Chobits Project. She calls them "school uniforms", rather than sailor suits.

I haven't found anything for boys or for younger girls. I hope this is of some use. My post should at least "bump" the thread so perhaps someone else will remember something.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 2:14 AM
All About Style had plenty of them, for kids and teen girls - not for teen boys. I could probably bundle up some for you if you can't get them through Wayback.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 2:57 AM
There are Japanese schoolgirl uniforms like that right here on MTS.

onlyfrillsandhorses recently uploaded these for children and teens. They're available as customs or default replacements for the Maxis school uniforms.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/622245...m-versions.html

SemiCharmedQuark uploaded a couple of versions many years ago. They're both the same except for the footwear. These include teens, children and toddlers.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/318447...r-all-ages.html - has high socks
http://www.modthesims.info/d/280484...age-groups.html - has leggings/leg warmers
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 9:53 PM
Thanks, but no. I'm looking for MALE, toddler & child. They are just silly on teens and adults. Are while, with blue piping. Tried to upload pics, couldn't, and looks like nobody has seen.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 12:42 AM
That's what I got from All About Style. The boys have knickers and a sailor scarf.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 2:41 AM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 8:56 PM
All About Style ...don't know how I missed those, perfect! Except I had to go on a shopping binge