Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2019 at 12:21 AM
Default object disappears when i place it
so i made a recolor of the petmate feeder, but this was under debug and i followed the instructions here , but when i am in game and try to place my feeder, it disappears, i get a last exception and this is the last exception file , im no good with last exceptions, what do i need to do to fix this? or how can i make a debug item buyable without getting exceptions?
thanks
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th May 2019 at 8:30 PM
It says the bone assignments or joint assignments are absent. Whatever you used to clone your birdfeeder, either the cloning process or meshmaking process lost the joint assignments. Make a new package file and insert your mesh. Make sure you copy the joint values. If it is a problem with Sims4Studio, please take this problem to their forums. The pet feeder may be one of the items that does not work. "This tutorial will show you how to make an EA debug item buyable and sellable. There is no guarantee it will work for all of the debug items because those items vary in quality quite a bit. But it does work for many of them.

Read more: http://sims4studio.com/thread/492/make-locked-debug-item-buyable#ixzz5nppe9VTu"

ERROR:
"'Unable to find joint b__subroot__1 on object_BirdFeeder_Sp08:0x0006095887ae016d[1]') (KeyError: 'Unable to find joint b__subroot__1 on object_BirdFeeder_Sp08:0x0006095887ae016d"