1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:23 PM
Event 2 - Switch! (Switch to another household for 3 days)

The household I chose to play with for 3 days is the Frio household, consisting of brothers Jared and Connor.
On the first day, it was Jared's birthday and he aged up to an adult. Despite him being a party animal, he chose to have a small celebration with just him and his brother. He rolled the marriage wish and though he has a baby daughter with Claire Ursine, they're no longer on speaking terms, so he asked his current girlfriend Madison VanWatson to move in.
Connor has the lifetime goal of becoming a rich author and as he didn't seem to be enjoying his job as a journalist, I had him quit his career and focus fulltime on writing his sci-fi novel. He completed it within the three days and it became a bestseller .
Jared and Madison had a private wedding due to their (my ) lack of motivation to host a large party. Madison discovered that she was pregnant not long after.
Now back to the Lancasters .
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueSkyGirl448
Event 2 - Switch! (Switch to another household for 3 days)

The household I chose to play with for 3 days is the Frio household, consisting of brothers Jared and Connor.
On the first day, it was Jared's birthday and he aged up to an adult. Despite him being a party animal, he chose to have a small celebration with just him and his brother. He rolled the marriage wish and though he has a baby daughter with Claire Ursine, they're no longer on speaking terms, so he asked his current girlfriend Madison VanWatson to move in.
Connor has the lifetime goal of becoming a rich author and as he didn't seem to be enjoying his job as a journalist, I had him quit his career and focus fulltime on writing his sci-fi novel. He completed it within the three days and it became a bestseller .
Jared and Madison had a private wedding due to their (my ) lack of motivation to host a large party. Madison discovered that she was pregnant not long after.
Now back to the Lancasters .

Awww! How cute, I like living as two different family's. when the baby's born take a picture okay? xD
Test Subject
#78 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 6:23 AM Last edited by odomdl2 : 25th Jul 2014 at 7:41 PM. Reason: Update!
Default Youtube Lets Play :)
If you would like to check out my lets play of this challenge, please click on the link to my YouTube page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9...HGX5wWffiyMhmrQ

Event 2 has been posted!

Hope to see you there! :lovestruc

~Metznmbr2~
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 10:55 AM
The Lancasters got corrupted , so I made a new household to start the challenge again, the Walkers .

Matt Walker - Blonde hair, Workaholic trait, Insane trait
Hazel Walker - Red hair, Hat hairstyle (rerolled as the last female had a hat hairstyle), Absent-minded trait, Kleptomaniac trait
Family member - Father
Event 1 - Sell your child! (rerolled as I currently don't have any children), Fast forward broke (don't skip time for 3 days )
I forgot to role the random criteria for the father (Douglas Walker), so instead rolled random traits for him in-game to make up for it. I made him Matt's father so that they can all have the same last name.
The first few days were pretty uneventful (which made it very fun to play without fast-forwarding ). Douglas decided to dance pretty much nonstop throughout the three days to classical music. I made Matt get a job in Law Enforcement as his lifetime goal is to become an International Super Spy.

Event 2 - Adopt 2 sims
Christopher Walker - Insane trait, Dream boyfriend, Blonde hair
Sebastian Walker - Extra 2 rolls, Grey/White/Black skin, White hair, Inappropriate trait, Lucky trait
I used to random generator to decide which genders the sims would be (both male) and what age they would be. Christopher is a baby and Sebastian is a child. I made Sebastian as pale as possible so that he'd have white skin, though he does still look a little pink. Christopher aged up to a toddler on the third day .
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by odomdl2
First video is up! Check it out, but please make sure to let me know what you think in the comments within Youtube. I don't want to spam emmyzrulz thread with comments. Hope you all enjoy!

Do It As You Go Challenge: Episode 1, Attempted By Metznmbr2

Oh gosh thank you so much! This is so awesome, I love the video and I watched it all the way through, Its amazing and you seem to be enjoying yourself ^^
I'l check to make sure I "Can" post this video in the original post and if I can I will post it! ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 3:02 PM
The Lancasters got corrupted , so I made a new household to start the challenge again, the Walkers .

Matt Walker - Blonde hair, Workaholic trait, Insane trait
Hazel Walker - Red hair, Hat hairstyle (rerolled as the last female had a hat hairstyle), Absent-minded trait, Kleptomaniac trait
Family member - Father
Event 1 - Sell your child! (rerolled as I currently don't have any children), Fast forward broke (don't skip time for 3 days )
I forgot to role the random criteria for the father (Douglas Walker), so instead rolled random traits for him in-game to make up for it. I made him Matt's father so that they can all have the same last name.
The first few days were pretty uneventful (which made it very fun to play without fast-forwarding ). Douglas decided to dance pretty much nonstop throughout the three days to classical music. I made Matt get a job in Law Enforcement as his lifetime goal is to become an International Super Spy.

Event 2 - Adopt 2 sims
Christopher Walker - Insane trait, Dream boyfriend, Blonde hair
Sebastian Walker - Extra 2 rolls, Grey/White/Black skin, White hair, Inappropriate trait, Lucky trait
I used to random generator to decide which genders the sims would be (both male) and what age they would be. Christopher is a baby and Sebastian is a child. I made Sebastian as pale as possible so that he'd have white skin, though he does still look a little pink. Christopher aged up to a toddler on the third day .

Ooooh! Cool. I will miss the Lancasters but I'm sure this will be just as amazing! ^^
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
Ooooh! Cool. I will miss the Lancasters but I'm sure this will be just as amazing! ^^

Thanks, I hope so too .

Event 3 - Free Mansion (use freerealestate and give your sims a mansion)
I was originally going to move the Walkers into Goth Mansion, but I couldn't bring myself to evict the Goths. So instead I evicted the Alto's and moved into their mansion.
Hazel taught Christopher how to walk just before he aged up to a child and Sebastian aged to a teen. Sebastian had his first kiss soon after with Jeri Crumplebottom-Moreno. He looks a lot paler than he did as a child.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 3:48 PM
Thanks, I hope so too .

Event 3 - Free Mansion (use freerealestate and give your sims a mansion)
I was originally going to move the Walkers into Goth Mansion, but I couldn't bring myself to evict the Goths. So instead I evicted the Alto's and moved into their mansion.
Hazel taught Christopher how to walk just before he aged up to a child and Sebastian aged to a teen. Sebastian had his first kiss soon after with Jeri Crumplebottom-Moreno. He looks a lot paler than he did as a child.

Awww! So cute. I hope your having fun. I love Sebastian! ^^
Test Subject
#84 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 4:05 PM
Oh gosh thank you so much! This is so awesome, I love the video and I watched it all the way through, Its amazing and you seem to be enjoying yourself ^^
I'l check to make sure I "Can" post this video in the original post and if I can I will post it! ^^

Thanks! I will just post each new episode in the same reply. I'm off to play with the Gunns! :D
Test Subject
#85 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 5:24 PM Last edited by BlueSkyGirl448 : 23rd Jun 2014 at 6:05 PM.
Awww! So cute. I hope your having fun. I love Sebastian! ^^

I'm having loads of fun, I love looking forward to the next event, it keeps things interesting .

Event 4 - New Start (Move a sim out and get them married within 3 days)
I had to say goodbye to most of the Walkers and kicked out Hazel, so that she'd be moved to a random empty house (I couldn't afford to buy one the usual way) and she ended up with a house nearly as large as the mansion she'd just left .

But before she moved out, I had to have her break up with Matt so that she'd be available to marry someone else.

I wasn't too sure who to marry her to, so she spent the first day by herself in the huge house .

I eventually decided to marry her off to the maid of her old house, Grady Elfman (now Grady Walker).

They tried for a baby immediately after as neither of them are getting any younger (especially Grady, he's nearly an elder).

And the baby bump started to show not long after.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#86 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 7:51 PM
I'm having loads of fun, I love looking forward to the next event, it keeps things interesting .

Event 4 - New Start (Move a sim out and get them married within 3 days)
I had to say goodbye to most of the Walkers and kicked out Hazel, so that she'd be moved to a random empty house (I couldn't afford to buy one the usual way) and she ended up with a house nearly as large as the mansion she'd just left .

But before she moved out, I had to have her break up with Matt so that she'd be available to marry someone else.

I wasn't too sure who to marry her to, so she spent the first day by herself in the huge house .

I eventually decided to marry her off to the maid of her old house, Grady Elfman (now Grady Walker).

They tried for a baby immediately after as neither of them are getting any younger (especially Grady, he's nearly an elder).

And the baby bump started to show not long after.

Awesome! There new house is adorable! What town are you playing in?
Test Subject
#87 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 10:28 AM
Awesome! There new house is adorable! What town are you playing in?

Sunset Valley, it's the only town I have .

Event 5 - Blood Relative (Move in a sim from the neighbourhood)
I moved in Douglas Walker and his new wife Ayesha Walker after realising that Douglas was no longer living with his son, Matt, and that neither Hazel nor Grady knew anyone else in town.

Ayesha is only a sim day older than Hazel and is a lot younger than Douglas, so I tried to age her up to an elder so that the age gap wouldn't be so large but it wouldn't let me. I found out later that it was because she was pregnant .

Grady aged up to an elder, though Hazel has still got quite a while to go before she does too.

Hazel gave birth to a baby girl called Violet. Her three random events were Posessed (make sim look as evil as possible), White eyes and Kleptomaniac trait. I'll have to wait until she's a toddler to adjust these things.

For some reason, people keep building snowmen outside the hospital .

Ayesha had her baby just before the three days were up and a day after Violet was born. She had a daughter also and I called her Diane. Her events are Blonde hair, All traits I hate and Fat.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#88 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:51 PM
Sunset Valley, it's the only town I have .

Event 5 - Blood Relative (Move in a sim from the neighbourhood)
I moved in Douglas Walker and his new wife Ayesha Walker after realising that Douglas was no longer living with his son, Matt, and that neither Hazel nor Grady knew anyone else in town.

Ayesha is only a sim day older than Hazel and is a lot younger than Douglas, so I tried to age her up to an elder so that the age gap wouldn't be so large but it wouldn't let me. I found out later that it was because she was pregnant .

Grady aged up to an elder, though Hazel has still got quite a while to go before she does too.

Hazel gave birth to a baby girl called Violet. Her three random events were Posessed (make sim look as evil as possible), White eyes and Kleptomaniac trait. I'll have to wait until she's a toddler to adjust these things.

For some reason, people keep building snowmen outside the hospital .

Ayesha had her baby just before the three days were up and a day after Violet was born. She had a daughter also and I called her Diane. Her events are Blonde hair, All traits I hate and Fat.

Aw, super adorable babys!!! I wish I had seasons It looks like your doing well, and I hope you continue having lots of fun ^^
Test Subject
#89 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:36 PM
LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!
Am going to start it right now!!

Male Sim: Jason Hansen
Pink Hair
Clumsy Trait
Artistic Trait.

Female Sim: Eliza Hansen
Perfect Traits
No Eyelashes (??)
Vegetarian Trait
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#90 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PearlBob
LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!
Am going to start it right now!!

Male Sim: Jason Hansen
Pink Hair
Clumsy Trait
Artistic Trait.

Female Sim: Eliza Hansen
Perfect Traits
No Eyelashes (??)
Vegetarian Trait

What cute sims! For no eyelashes go to eyebrows and there should be a slider for eyelashes. Turn that all the way down ^^
Test Subject
#91 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:54 PM
My first event was Free Mansion!!

So Jason and Eliza had to move out of their cosy, modest cottage and to this new modern monstrosity. First event completed
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 5:21 PM
Default Third Try!
Okay, so my save got crazy...again! Anyway, I wanted to get the family member list, so here we are again, with different sims.
My female sim, Andrea Robinson:

She got: red hair, no makeup and neat trait.

My male sim, George Robinson:

He got: name him George, insane trait and very muscular.

My family member is Andrea's sister, Ella Landers:

She got: glasses, loser trait and clown makeup.

Same house, as always ;-D

First event:Red is the new black(have your sim wear everything red).Since Andrea is a redhead...

My perk is: Mustache card! (Give sim sexy mustache. Use with in 9 days.)
Oh hi George! Didn't see you there!

That's it for now!

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#93 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PearlBob
My first event was Free Mansion!!

So Jason and Eliza had to move out of their cosy, modest cottage and to this new modern monstrosity. First event completed

Awesome! You had some good luck, My first event as almost always something bad. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#94 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
Okay, so my save got crazy...again! Anyway, I wanted to get the family member list, so here we are again, with different sims.
My female sim, Andrea Robinson:

She got: red hair, no makeup and neat trait.

My male sim, George Robinson:

He got: name him George, insane trait and very muscular.

My family member is Andrea's sister, Ella Landers:

She got: glasses, loser trait and clown makeup.

Same house, as always ;-D

First event:Red is the new black(have your sim wear everything red).Since Andrea is a redhead...

My perk is: Mustache card! (Give sim sexy mustache. Use with in 9 days.)
Oh hi George! Didn't see you there!

That's it for now!

Bwahaha george. xD Looks awesome ^^
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 8:24 AM
Bwahaha george. xD Looks awesome ^^

He is kinda cute with those, in a weird way

Next Event: Robbery! (Use testingcheatsenabled cheat then shift+click the mailbox and one of the options should invite over a robber.)
Oh crap...

He stole our couch anyway. Shit.
Also, tomorrow I'm going someplace with no internet, and I'll be there for at least a week. So, I might post another update today, and then when I come back, a huge one.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#96 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
He is kinda cute with those, in a weird way

Next Event: Robbery! (Use testingcheatsenabled cheat then shift+click the mailbox and one of the options should invite over a robber.)
Oh crap...

He stole our couch anyway. Shit.
Also, tomorrow I'm going someplace with no internet, and I'll be there for at least a week. So, I might post another update today, and then when I come back, a huge one.

He is isn't he :3
Okay. I'll be sure to see you in a week then :D
As normal I hope your having fun o3o
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 5:33 PM
After seeing all the funny outcomes, I decided to try this one
I started in Sunset Valley.

My male, Cody Foster, had: 2 extra rolls, Evil trait, ugliest clothing, black hair, yellow eyes

My female, Meghan Foster, had: possessed (look as evil as possible), yellow eyes, Loner trait.

My first event was Big Move (move to a new town), so I moved to Moonlight Falls

Second event was Wierd Pizza Party (make sims fat) lol

My poor sims lol. I'm looking forward to my next event This challenge is so much fun!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#98 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 5:59 PM
Alright. I'm going to try this one more time, due to corrupting my last save somehow, I have to make a new one...
So I chose to have some of everyone's favorites as my base starters :D
Lets see if you can guess who they are before the end of this Wint-Forum post....
I just hope the rolls won't corrupt the both of them... Or I might have to Let them go...
I have to do a lesbian couple for them, although I don't want to....
(okay, in all fairness you prooobably know who they are now. xD)

First female rolls-
Ugliest cloithing you can find- Rerolled. >->
Loser trait (I can live with that xD)
Blue eyes (Phew)
Last one. Big breasts.. LOL okay xD

Second female rolls-
Elf ears (Ah well, if anything it makes her cooler. xD)
Neat trait (Okay, Its not really her but if I re roll I might get something worst xD)
Nothing. (You waist time rolling and received nothing for it.) O.O okay xD

So... Have you guessed who they are? I bet your Frozen in your tracks....

Welcoming the two (modernized) Sims, Elsa and Anna Arendelle From Disneys Frozen! (I know I'm not good at making sims 8U xD)

Anyway, I can't play anymore right now but I will probably play more tomorrow If I can't later ^^
But lets roll for an event anyway, Lets see....
That's not my baby. (using edit towns merge house feature steal someones baby/toddler.) Oh.... Well okay, that's... What the crap. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#99 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misfit913
After seeing all the funny outcomes, I decided to try this one
I started in Sunset Valley.

My male, Cody Foster, had: 2 extra rolls, Evil trait, ugliest clothing, black hair, yellow eyes

My female, Meghan Foster, had: possessed (look as evil as possible), yellow eyes, Loner trait.

My first event was Big Move (move to a new town), so I moved to Moonlight Falls

Second event was Wierd Pizza Party (make sims fat) lol

My poor sims lol. I'm looking forward to my next event This challenge is so much fun!

i'm so glad your having fun and your sims are so cute! LOL to Cody's shirt though xD
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 6:10 PM
Alright. I'm going to try this one more time, due to corrupting my last save somehow, I have to make a new one...
So I chose to have some of everyone's favorites as my base starters :D
Lets see if you can guess who they are before the end of this Wint-Forum post....
I just hope the rolls won't corrupt the both of them... Or I might have to Let them go...
I have to do a lesbian couple for them, although I don't want to....
(okay, in all fairness you prooobably know who they are now. xD)

First female rolls-
Ugliest cloithing you can find- Rerolled. >->
Loser trait (I can live with that xD)
Blue eyes (Phew)
Last one. Big breasts.. LOL okay xD

Second female rolls-
Elf ears (Ah well, if anything it makes her cooler. xD)
Neat trait (Okay, Its not really her but if I re roll I might get something worst xD)
Nothing. (You waist time rolling and received nothing for it.) O.O okay xD

So... Have you guessed who they are? I bet your Frozen in your tracks....

Welcoming the two (modernized) Sims, Elsa and Anna Arendelle From Disneys Frozen! (I know I'm not good at making sims 8U xD)

Anyway, I can't play anymore right now but I will probably play more tomorrow If I can't later ^^
But lets roll for an event anyway, Lets see....
That's not my baby. (using edit towns merge house feature steal someones baby/toddler.) Oh.... Well okay, that's... What the crap. xD

OMG, that is awesome! BTW, why do you say it's bad? They turned out awesome! And I kinda think that Loser trait suits Anna just because she couldn't see her sister for years, then when they meet again, she runs away, then Anna finally finds her and Elsa freezes her heart and turns her into ice that way! So, she is a little bit of a loser. And Elsa does seem like a neat person with elf ears Anna has blue eyes in the movie and about the third roll... no comment, hehe

Page 4 of 37