Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 5:08 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 10th Aug 2017 at 5:27 PM.
Default ITF Spawners
Is anybody willing to explain some of them to me? I read a little online but I'm having a hard time with what is what and which is which and so far all I know is that itf came with a lot of things to collect.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 5:57 PM
Those World Event spawners in Oasis Landing are a mystery, I swear they sometimes disappear. I was trying to figure them out last week and the only possibilities I came up with are (note: possibilities):
#2 = Meteor (questionable)
#4 = Utopian Giant Dew Flower
#5 = Utopian patch of ground flowers
#8 = Insects, including the blue fireflies

I searched a lot and couldn't find a good list.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeAlee
Those World Event spawners in Oasis Landing are a mystery, I swear they sometimes disappear. I was trying to figure them out last week and the only possibilities I came up with are (note: possibilities):
#2 = Meteor (questionable)
#4 = Utopian Giant Dew Flower
#5 = Utopian patch of ground flowers
#8 = Insects, including the blue fireflies

I searched a lot and couldn't find a good list.

Thank you! I'm making a dystopian world and the last thing I want is random rainbows and pretty crystal flowers or something. The meteor chance would be perfect.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 10:48 PM Last edited by LeeAlee : 11th Aug 2017 at 5:28 PM.
You're welcome, I hope most of what I listed is right. I did a lot of 'Buy on this Lot' while in-game to find out what they might be, tried to use NRaas to identify them and that didn't work out for me. The water spawners are possibly the bubbling hot springs that show up in areas where Sims can actually swim (excluding swimming pools), but EA somehow made a hot spring show up in the pond without a visible spawner.

If you come across a list, it would be awesome if you share it here, and I'll do the same.

Edit: Correction to the hot spring in the pond comment. Since we can't 'build/buy' on the pond lot, I don't know how many spawners EA added to that one lot. The hot springs triggered a completed opportunity for my Sim, so I know they did add that to the water.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 7:13 AM
The nanites, whatever they are called, are in buydebug.
Inventor
#6 Old 19th Mar 2021 at 4:42 PM
I realize this is a necro, but I wanted to collect information about ITF event spawners together.

#3 dystopia rifts
#4 utopia dew flowers
#6 utopia rainbow patch

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
I realize this is a necro, but I wanted to collect information about ITF event spawners together.

#3 dystopia rifts
#4 utopia dew flowers
#6 utopia rainbow patch

What is a dystopia rift?