Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 6:39 PM
Invisible columns bug
I have a problem when building structures.

Columns placed in corners of walls using moveobjects have a roughly 33% chance of being invisible when the view is changed to a different level or the roof. This is happening in live mode and buy/build, with the home lot and all lots I build. If I stay on the same level view (ground floor in this case) they are all visible. if I change levels, boom they vanish.

I don't have any build mods or any mods that have to do with columns that I know of. Other than the usuals Cmar stuff and NRAAS stuff that everyone has my game is not modded in anyt significant way. Its very frusterating because these corner support columns were important to this worlds building designs.

any ideas. Does this happen to anyone else?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 7:50 PM
Nevermind. It has to do with the Hide objects setting. with hide objects set as off, everything is visible as should be from a medium and close viewing angle. Zoomed out to a neighborhood distance, the columns still disappear. but zoom in and they are there. The only problem is the increased graphics load. But that's another thing.