Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tectonic Space Complex for the Supersonic, Futuristic Shopper

by Brighten11 Posted 11th Jan 2007 at 10:37 PM - Updated 11th May 2009 at 4:40 AM by Canoodle : Fixed default thumbnail.

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 7:26 AM
Awesome I Love It

All Is Full Of Love
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 7:46 AM
Beautiful!
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 8:23 AM Last edited by Christine11778 : 12th Jan 2007 at 9:04 AM.
::jaw drop!:: OMG, Linda, this is beyond words.........
Edit: I was so busy drooling over this I forgot to tell you congrats on a well deserved feature~! :D

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 8:27 AM
Speachless...

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 8:37 AM
Thank you sooo much for this - no custom objects - I can put it into my game without the 100 recolours that sometimes accompany these gorgeous lots. Thank you.
Space Pony
#7 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:21 AM
This is totally awesome !

You really deserved the feature, congrats !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:33 AM
I love this! Beautifully designed and furnished. Thanks for uploading and congratulations on the feature.
Scholar
#9 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:42 AM
Your creativity is so great!! I would not like to live in this lot in real life.But I admire your wonderful talent and the way you build such fabulous things.Thank you so much for this great job.Congrats on being featured:Well deserved.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:46 AM
Whoa. My computer starts complaining when it comes to more than two floors but I ... must ... have ... this one! It's just pefect!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Instructor
#11 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:18 PM
Linda, this is just astonishing!! I love it! You are so creative... I love the cloud terrain! Really makes this feel like something from the future. It's just incredible Congrats on your feature! WTG!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:56 PM
love it, hope i can live on the space now !!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 3:23 PM
this mod is soo cool..
but..
but..
its a comunity lot T_T
can you make a residential version please?
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 3:23 PM
I like an original idea for once, it definently deserves a feature. Bonne Chance.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:05 PM
it's great !!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:31 PM
this is so outstanding! I think I would like to shop here!

Laaa!La la! Please don't inturupt my singing while I'm ignoring you.
Alchemist
#17 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:50 PM
Wow Frillen, no words about this beauty. It's fantastic, perfetcly tuned on my current preferred style. This building make me need to visit it as soon as I'll end this jump on MTS2, for discovering any corner and detail. thank you and please make more in this "extremo futuro" style. Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
#18 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:23 PM
Wow! This is supefying!!! Excellent work!!!
winks,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 6:27 PM
Wow, thank you, Mod the Sims2 for the feature! And thank you so much everybody! Your enthusiasm and excitement definitely encourages me to do more of this. I will see what I can do about making a unique home in this style as well.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 6:52 PM
Wow! Awesome!!!

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Scholar
#21 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 7:17 PM
Absolutly fantastic ! That's a genial community lot !!! Thank you a lot Brighten !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:28 PM
i really need to start on a star wars neighborhood...
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:28 PM
Very nice! It's in a similar style to a house I recently built.
Instructor
#24 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:56 PM
Very unique and interesting.
Thanks for sharing!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 1:00 AM
Very Impressive - Thanks.

Herald Between Two Lands
Page 1 of 2