Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:48 AM
Default Favorite Downloads and Sign-in Problems
I have some concerns regarding the Favorite Downloads section of the user profile. I remember that we were able to manage, view, and unfavorite anything that's in our lists.

Lately I've noticed that there are times when I can't do anything but see the list and it doesn't show all of the downloads I've favorited. The header says Latest Favorite Downloads, yet I recall that there used to be an option to see all of my Favorite Downloads. When I go to the specific download pages, however, it says that I did favorite it, yet I can't find it on my profile. Basically, right now, it only shows me the latest ones and I can't see all of the others. The section itself is also kind of inconsistent - sometimes the option to "Remove Favourite" is there and sometimes it isn't, and today it took me a while to get the option back.

I thought to make this a separate post but I might as well merge them. I seem to have problems staying signed-in. There are times when I open a link in a new tab or just open it on the same tab, and I find that I've been signed out. Sometimes it logs me back in if I reload the page, but there have also been instances when I have to log in again. I thought that maybe it was just me, but some of the other members seem to have the same issue though.

I'm really sorry if it turns out that I'm just having navigation problems for the Favorite Downloads. I remember that it used to be there something like View All Favorite Downloads option somewhere before but I can't find it.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:06 AM
I can't answer the site question specifically - wait for Tashi or one of the others to come along for that - but I will ask you this: what browser are you using?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:09 PM
I usually use Google Chrome but I encounter the same problems when I use Firefox and Sleipnir.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:57 PM
Can you show a screenshot of what you're seeing, @Sketching ?

I see this:

As you can see, there is an option on the far right under the 'comments' column that says 'remove favourite', and also I have page numbers to see them all.

For the favourite creators, there is a red cross by their username to remove them.

Adding favourites is done from the download itself, and there's an option to sort the list of favourites by the last updated. Are you not seeing any of that?
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 2:16 PM
The Remove Favorites is there now but sometimes it looks like this:

And I have more favorite downloads than the ones currently listed on my profile, but the Favorite Downloads section doesn't have the page number index and, when I check the missing favorite, it still counts as favorited even though I can't see it from my profile:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
The Remove Favorites is there now but sometimes it looks like this

What theme are you using? Does it re-appear if you refresh, or is it seemingly random?

Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
And I have more favorite downloads than the ones currently listed on my profile, but the Favorite Downloads section doesn't have the page number index and, when I check the missing favorite, it still counts as favorited even though I can't see it from my profile

I think they are there, but that the missing page number bit is not allowing you to see them. Do you have any script blockers installed?
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 3:03 PM
I'm currently using Bootstrap BlueFish but Remove Favorites didn't appear when I changed it to the others, and it seems to be random. Sometimes I refresh it every 5 minutes to see if it'll come back, and it doesn't, then it's suddenly there after an hour or maybe it won't come back until much later. I don't have any script blockers installed.