Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#301 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 5:53 PM
Congrats on all the career tops! Do you grind your sims through skilling and friends to achieve that while they are still adults? Do you try to hit every LTW for your sims or are there some you just determine won't get it? What kind of Cult is Casandra leader of? Will her baby be revered by the cultists? What is Rigerio's favorite instrument since he's a rock god? Does Chaz like to sing in musicals or be in plays on Broadway? If you don't have any of those answers, that's fine I just am curious to know if you go into that kind of detail in your head when you play a sim. Thanks for sharing!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#302 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:57 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 26th Feb 2018 at 5:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Congrats on all the career tops! Do you grind your sims through skilling and friends to achieve that while they are still adults? Do you try to hit every LTW for your sims or are there some you just determine won't get it? What kind of Cult is Casandra leader of? Will her baby be revered by the cultists? What is Rigerio's favorite instrument since he's a rock god? Does Chaz like to sing in musicals or be in plays on Broadway? If you don't have any of those answers, that's fine I just am curious to know if you go into that kind of detail in your head when you play a sim. Thanks for sharing!

Oh I work on their Skills starting as toddlers if they are born in the game, other wise I start on them in University when I have matched them with one of my playables and I usually have them with most of the skills they need by the time they graduate.

Then since I have most of my Sims in large households there are enough family friends for those in the family most of the time, if not I make a point of inviting sims over or going to community places and working on making friends for them. Heh I usually make a point of inviting Sims over and making friends with a Sim if there is a want to be friends with that Sim, so I do it a lot. That and lots of Parties make for plenty of friends usually.

I try to do a Sims LTW if it is one of those I am sure I can do. I don't play Pleasure Sims, I would note. I only sometimes play Family Sims and then I make them do Education Minister or Captain Hero or Graduate 3 Children from College. I mostly do Popularity, Fortune and Romance. Those aspirations have LTWs that I can do if I work on them. Except for the 20 Pet Best Friends, I reroll the LTW if I get that one.

Casandra is the Leader of a Cult Devoted to Aliens and those who are Abducted. I think it is very amusing to have Alien Hybrids be Cult Leaders as my Cults are mostly about Aliens. Not sure about Casandra's baby, sometimes I do have a child join the same career as one of their parents or in some cases that of housemate. Recently I had a boy decide to join the Mafia because an Adult housemate is the Head of a Mafia Family.

Rogerio's Favourite instrument is the Electric Lead Guitar. Chaz enjoys Directing the most. He also enjoys working in the Theater. his special favouites are the Shakespeare comedies and She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#303 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 2:38 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 28th Feb 2018 at 4:15 PM.
This is the information on Joy Williamson, the Bot that I had neglected to include in my previous post on her

Joy Williamson is a Servo, known as a Bot in my game and she is a Taurus and a Romance Sim. She wants to Love Everyone. LTW Celebrity Chef to start with, next her LTW will be to Woohoo with 20 different Sims.

Her stats are:
Neat 9
Outgoing 3
Active 6
Playful 6
Nice 8

We start with Casandra giving Birth. Too Bad real life births aren't more like they are in the Sims.

On a completely different note Marion Williamson asks Titania Summerdream on a Date where they spent most of their time in the Hot Tub at Club Free Downtown, but that they did also make some use of the Handy Elevator at the Club.

Some days later we are celebrating the first Birthday of Casandra's Twin boys, Cían and Conall.

First up is Cían's Birthday Party.

Second is Conall's Birthday Party.

Like I usually do I have Conall's Birthday take place during the same birthday party as Cían's I just separate them when I am doing pictures.

Some times my toddlers just spend some time Playing, here is Cían Playing

Here is Casandra Williamson's Family Tree.

Casandra's Mom is Jill Smith Beaker and her Father is one of the sons of Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa, so she is part of the FitzHugh Clan and connected to the Smith Clan.

Here is Denis Williamson's Family Tree.

Denis Williamson's Parents were University Students together.

I hope that everyone is enjoying this look at the Williamson Family of Bluewater Village.

Next up is toddler training in my next post.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#304 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 3:16 PM
OK this is Joy Williamson and Casandra Williamson double teaming the twins Cían & Conall and teaching them Potty Training and teaching them to Walk.

Casandra is doing some more Potty Training, takes a break then she works on it some more.

Casandra is being a being a very busy Mom as she is now teaching first Cían and then Conall to Talk all while Joy is hanging out talking to Chloë Smith Davis.

Here is Casandra teaching Conall to Talk all while Joy is hanging out talking to Chloë Smith Davis.

The family has two dogs, Roger and Marie. Joy decides to do some Training of one of the Dogs.

So Joy Trains Roger to Play Dead as he needs this to get promoted.

Then Samantha Trains Marie to Roll Over as she needs this to get promoted.

I usually don't have pictures of Sims preparing food or serving food as I don't take good pictures of them doing that usually, but here is Rogerio serving the Bass with Squash that he has just made.

Marion and Chaz are setting down to eat it.

Here are Marion and Rogerio enjoying it. Chaz left and went elsewhere and is not in the picture.

OK this is it for now.

I hope that you enjoyed this update on my Look at the Williamson Family of Bluewater Village.

Next time I will be starting with Marion Williamson and her Outing with Bella Goth O'Conner

Forum Resident
#305 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 4:21 PM
I forgot that fresh food used to sparkle! I have mods that change that, but it's a fond memory!

And the pictures you have for the dog training tricked me! I don't have Pet installed (yet) and I thought your sim was dying! lol

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Field Researcher
#306 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 9:36 PM
The dogs are really pretty. I love the Play Dead trick.

Casandra is one busy lady!

The thing about the super-nutritious fresh food is that my sims rarely eat the whole plate. I have to keep a watchful eye on them so I can tell them to put away the leftovers rather than just throw it all away. It annoys me no end that, by default, sims are very wasteful about food.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#307 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 10:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
The dogs are really pretty. I love the Play Dead trick.

Casandra is one busy lady!

The thing about the super-nutritious fresh food is that my sims rarely eat the whole plate. I have to keep a watchful eye on them so I can tell them to put away the leftovers rather than just throw it all away. It annoys me no end that, by default, sims are very wasteful about food.

There are some mods to take care of the throwing food away problem at least somewhat and at least make it more or less simple.
I use MogHughson's Simply Leftovers {which must load first} along with BO - Food Dish Autonomy-MogH {special version to use with MogHughson's Simply Leftovers}. Or one can just run the basic BO - Food Dish Autonomy by it self. BO- Food Dish Autonomy description and download link

If You are not familiar with it, you really should read the description it might suit you very well. I like MogHughson's Simply Leftovers and I use them both.

Field Researcher
#308 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 7:55 PM
Thank you for the link. I wonder how I've managed to miss out on those particular mods; I play with so many, you'd think those would already be in my game!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#309 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 5:55 AM
OK this is another update on my Look at the Williamson Family of Bluewater Village.

Like I noted previously I will be starting with Marion Williamson and her Outing with Bella Goth O'Conner.

Marion is Bisexual, but Bella is not, she just likes Males and I didn't think I wanted to change it, so when Bella called Marion and asked her if she wanted to go out, but Marion did not make it for some reason. I decided that they should have an outing at the Downtown Club Free, where most all my Sims go on dates and Outings.

I like Bella, I first met Bella in The Sims Bustin' Out and I wanted to have my Sim marry her, but I discovered that you could not do that. Anyway since I started with Strangetown, I had Bella of Strangetown. So I married her to one of my Playables and I decided that she was going to have the Fortune Aspiration. That is because At that point I didn't play Romance Sims and I figured that she had a Life Changing Experience being Abducted and Losing Her Memory. I re-named them O'Conner after I added Pleasantview as a Shopping District. I am thinking of marrying the Other Bella, whose outfit I changed btw, to a playable that is now at University.

This Outing has a lot of Pictures, just to let you all know.

OK Now we have a Birthday Party for Conall and Cían.

When you have a couple of Romance Sims in the house and you have a no jealousy mod that you are playing with, well then you have Romance Sims having fun their way.

This is Rogerio and Zena who came over for a visit in the Hot Tub at the house.

This is it for now. Another update soon.

I hope that everyone is enjoying my Look at the Williamson Family in Bluewater Village.

Next time I will be starting with a Big Date that Rogerio had with Jasmyn Ottomas.

Field Researcher
#310 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:11 PM
When I first got Sims 2, when it first came out, I hadn't even been playing Sims 1 that long so I didn't know a lot of things about the game. My first sim, Merlina, and Bella Goth met and fell in love, and I didn't even know how it happened! I must have done some flirt interactions without even knowing what they were. They ended up together and adopting a little boy, Harry. So, my first Sims 2 sim was gay and I didn't even know it was possible.

I love seeing the little ones grow up, and it looks like your Bella had a good time on her date.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#311 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 3:36 PM
OK here is the next part of my look at the Williamson Family of Bluewater Village.

I begin with Rogerio out on a Date with Jasmyn Ottomas, and they went Downtown to Club Free like my Sims almost always do.

More on the Date, and it is going well

OK that was a great Date.

Next thing of interest is Marion is Giving birth to her baby.

Marion really likes playing and woohooing with Titania...in this case here is Marion and Titania in a Hot Tub.

Here we have Casandra and I think Cian Sky Gazing.

To my disappointment no one go abducted, oh well...

Samantha Got a Baby Bump.

We have here the beginning of Emma being taught to talk.

This is all for now, I should have some more tomorrow or the next day.

I hope that you all enjoy my posts.

Field Researcher
#312 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:40 PM
More great dates and adorable babies!
Link Ninja
#313 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:42 AM
I like Marion, i think she's very interesting like...coming home, popping a nooboo, wear sunglasses after giving birth because she's that cool, then go woohoo with a woman. Though, looks like she's losing friends as she teaches her daughter to speak, uh oh! I'm sure she can win Heidi back.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#314 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 3:38 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 19th Mar 2018 at 5:45 PM.
More great dates and adorable babies!

I am glad that you like my Sims' dates, I have a lot of fun with them. I think all babies are adorable and I try to make sure that my sims have at least a few of them.

I like Marion, i think she's very interesting like...coming home, popping a nooboo, wear sunglasses after giving birth because she's that cool, then go woohoo with a woman. Though, looks like she's losing friends as she teaches her daughter to speak, uh oh! I'm sure she can win Heidi back.

@Charmful Oh I like Marion a lot, she used to be one of the Pizza Delivery NPCs until I found a playable that she would have 3 bolts with. I really strive to have my Sims to be in 3 bolt relationships. Her husband suits her and well she is romance Sims who is bisexual. I am glad that you like Marion's sunglasses, I think she is the type that would wear them.

OK, I am back with more on the Williamsons.

This time I start with a Birthday. In this case Conall's

Wow this means that Conall will be going to University soon now that he is a Teen.

Here we have Marion being a good Mom and Potty Training Emma.

Potty Training takes some repetition and so Marion is going to work on Potty Training later. So Marion goes to work teaching Emma to talk again.

Mission Accomplished.

Next thing that Marion works on is more Potty Training of Emma.

Marion takes a break to do other things. Emma plays and sleeps.

Marion is back with more Potty Training.

At this point Samantha Gives birth to a Boy and she names him Adolfo.

Now for some sky gazing.

Sadly no one was Abducted.

Marion is being a very good Mom and is teaching Emma to Walk.

Now we have Adolfo's First Birthday.

Next we have some Promotions of Note.

First we have Chaz and his Promotion.

Next we have George the family Pet Cat that is in the Time Travel Career.

Then we have Samantha and her Promotion.

Finally we end with a Birthday in this case Cian's.

Note that this sim has an acute accent mark over the i in his name, his name is Gaelic/Irish, Web site is being contrary about doing the character though. arrgh.

I do hope that everyone is enjoying my look at the Williamsons of Bluewater Village.

I should have another installment soon, check tomorrow or the next day.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#315 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 5:15 PM
OK, I am back with more on the Williamsons.

This time I start with Joy Teaching Adolfo to Walk

George one of the Family Pets has been promoted to the top of the Time Travel Career. I like to have Custom Careers for my Pets as well as my other Sims.

Ahh Time for Emma's Birthday!

Potty Training Adolfo. His birthday is coming!

Mission Accomplished.

Next Need to Teach Adolfo to Talk! His Birthday is coming you know.

Samantha Taught Adolfo To Talk and now it is time for Adolfo's Birthday!

The Headmaster was invited over. He was Served Stuffed Golden Trout

Joy achieved her Life Time Want to be a Celebrity Chef

A Look at the Family Harley

I thought it was somehow awesome and interesting to show you a Bot Repairing a Toy Robot.

Now we have Amy having a Birthday

Note that Picture on the wall is me, I put a picture of my self in the Pictures folder and had one of the Sims Paint it using Custom Painting.

That is it for now, I will be concluding the look at the Williamsons of Bluewater Village soon.

I do hope that everyone is enjoying my look at the Williamsons of Bluewater Village.

I should have another installment soon, not sure when exactly though.

Field Researcher
#316 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 8:50 PM
Marion looks cool no matter what she's doing -- having babies, potty training, everything. There is no excuse for looking bad in her world, is there?

Adolpho is growing into a handsome guy, and Cian is growing up nicely, too.

I actually did enjoy seeing a bot repairing a bot! I like Joy, and it seems there is nothing she can't do.

I haven't played around with creating my own custom pictures, but it's something I want to do at some point. Yours looks great. I'd scare myself if I came across one of me in my game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#317 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 10:25 PM
Marion looks cool no matter what she's doing -- having babies, potty training, everything. There is no excuse for looking bad in her world, is there?

Adolpho is growing into a handsome guy, and Cian is growing up nicely, too.

I actually did enjoy seeing a bot repairing a bot! I like Joy, and it seems there is nothing she can't do.

I haven't played around with creating my own custom pictures, but it's something I want to do at some point. Yours looks great. I'd scare myself if I came across one of me in my game.

@Cher64 Thanks for the compliements. I really like Marion and she is really suited to being a Romance Sim I think. I also really like Joy, I just wish that one can make a Bot look like an Alien, but it is not possible even with the skin changing Mods. Oh well, I did give her pointed ears.

Doing custom pictures is very easy just put a .JPG graphic in the Paintings folder inside The Sims 2 folder or what ever your folder is named that contains your Downloads folder. They work best if they are longer than they are wide, but the game will adjust them to fit, you might want to experiment with the dimensions if you don't want to have the Picture too stretched.

Sorry that I have not been posting or playing Sims lately because one of my Family is in the Hospital. I will be back to my usual schedule once she gets out of the Hospital.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#318 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
@Cher64 Thanks for the compliements. I really like Marion and she is really suited to being a Romance Sim I think. I also really like Joy, I just wish that one can make a Bot look like an Alien, but it is not possible even with the skin changing Mods. Oh well, I did give her pointed ears.

Doing custom pictures is very easy just put a .JPG graphic in the Paintings folder inside The Sims 2 folder or what ever your folder is named that contains your Downloads folder. They work best if they are longer than they are wide, but the game will adjust them to fit, you might want to experiment with the dimensions if you don't want to have the Picture too stretched.

Sorry that I have not been posting or playing Sims lately because one of my Family is in the Hospital. I will be back to my usual schedule once she gets out of the Hospital.

I am back to posting as my Partner is out of the Hospital and she is home now.

Back to the Williamson Family of Bluewater Village.

We start out this update with Adolfo having a Birthday as he becomes a Teen.

Conall and Emma are doing very well in School and Aoibhe C. Davis [one of the Smith Clan] is visiting.

Picture of me on the wall, little pics of the Family, Sims eating.

Joy is Gardening.

Samantha is Teaching Amy.

Some of the Teens are doing some Star Gazing, and I am hoping that someone will get Abducted.

Nope no one was Abducted, too bad.

Time for Amy to have a Birthday! She is becoming a Child.

Oh now it is time to Invite the Local Headmaster over in order to get Amy into Private School.

Rogerio has a Birthday and Becomes an Elder.

Denis has his LTW if Earning 100 000 Simoleans fullfilled.

Joy has an Encounter with Death.

OK this is it for this update. I expect to finish up the Williamson Family with my next post. Expect it soon.

I hope that everyone is enjoying my posts.

Field Researcher
#319 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 8:02 PM
I enjoyed the birthdays, as usual, and Rogerio looks very happy to be an elder.
Oh no, not Joy! I like her so much, I'm glad she was saved from Death.
Forum Resident
#320 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 5:48 AM
This is such a busy household! I don't even know if any of my sims have ever reached 100,000 simoleons. I tend to leave them to struggle for everything. And Joy was really lucky to live, but how did she die? I didn't see it in the pictures.

I'm glad your partner is back home! It's hard when a loved one is in the hospital. Hope you two are well!

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#321 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AliaD85
This is such a busy household! I don't even know if any of my sims have ever reached 100,000 simoleons. I tend to leave them to struggle for everything. And Joy was really lucky to live, but how did she die? I didn't see it in the pictures.

I'm glad your partner is back home! It's hard when a loved one is in the hospital. Hope you two are well!

Thanks I am quite glad that she is back home. She is glad that she is here too. lol

OK winding up The Williamson Family of Bluewater Village.

Amy is practicing her Speech Making Ability.

Adolfo dies and I resurect him.

Next thing is that Joy goes on a Date with Zena.

Well Amy is having her Birthday and she is the last of the children to become Teens, next thing you know she is going to be leaving along with all of the other Teens of the household.

Now we finish up with Pictures of the Children of the Family.

This is Amy as a child.

Now we have Amy Whippler as a Teen with the Family Harley.

This is Adolfo Whippler with a Pic of me as a Painting.

A couple of Pics of Cian Williamson.

Cian's Family Tree.

Conall Williamson

Conall's Family Tree.

Emma Williamson and My Pic in the form of a Painting

OK this is all for the Williamson Family for now, I will revist them later.

Next time I am going to be doing something quite different than usual as I recently decided to make Sims 2 computer Versions of most of the Sims in the console version of The Sims 2 game and I am going to share the pictures I made of the Sims I created.

I hope that everyone enjoys my posts, I know I enjoy posting them.

Space Pony
#322 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 12:00 AM
Amy is a cutie :lovestruc

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Link Ninja
#323 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:19 PM
Wait, how did Adolfo die in the first place? Do you use grim often for when sims die prematurely? Does that club have pink trees out front? Your pic of a painting could be like their 'watcher' if they are religious and you are the deity of your sims haha.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#324 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:24 PM
Wait, how did Adolfo die in the first place? Do you use grim often for when sims die prematurely? Does that club have pink trees out front? Your pic of a painting could be like their 'watcher' if they are religious and you are the deity of your sims haha.

@Charmful
I am sorry, but I don't know how Adolfo died in the first place, I did not catch that part of what happened. When I am playing with several Sims sometimes something will happen that I don't see all of even if I do try to observe everything.

Grim just appears in my game when someone dies, I don't influence his appearing or anything like that. I sometimes fail to take pictures of Grim, that is about it.

I don't like it when my Sims die, so unless it is old age I will bring them back. For some Sims that are very Special I keep them from dying due to Old Age for a long time. Eventually I will let them become Elders and die, but not for a long time.

Those pink Trees are Neon Lights that are on the Wall of the Club, I got them with the Casino Set that I found on MTS I think. I get my mods where they are to be found and most of my other CC on MTS

I like custom Pictures and I thought it would be cool if I put one of myself in the game. I am the Watcher that sometimes does not see, Who has Special Favourites, nice and benevolent and may even be helpful on occaision. lol

Field Researcher
#325 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 5:26 PM
Quote:
I am the Watcher that sometimes does not see, Who has Special Favourites, nice and benevolent and may even be helpful on occaision.

I play at the middle speed a lot, so I also do not see things in a timely manner and my poor sims suffer for it.

Page 13 of 14