Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 3:38 AM
Default Acadia missing bridge
Im playing Acadia and theres no bridge, the creator hasnt been online in a long time so Im not sure who else to ask for help. i have every ep....
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 4:11 AM
The bridges are specific to a given expansion pack. So, if you are missing that pack, a world would be missing that bridge and the game doesn't or can't substitute other bridges.
Your alternatives are to play another world, or edit the world in CAW to add bridges you do have. The latter is far easier said than done, having done it myself.

Sims are better than us.
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 10:11 AM
I would say, give the world a chance before giving up only because of a missing bridge. I regularly play two different custom worlds (Angel City and Reyes County) with missing bridges because I don't have the necessary EP, and the worlds work: the bridge is not there visually, but the data of an invisible bridge is there, so my sims and NPCs who travel by car or taxi can all cross the invisible bridge without problems, and they don't have routing issues. I know it looks silly watching cars crossing an invisible bridge, but if I love the world anyway, then I'm not bothered by a detail like that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 11:29 PM
Yeah I’m not gonna give up cuz of the missing bridge. Like you said, I love the town too much. Just curious why there is no bridge when I have all the eps. I guess it has to do with CAW. anywho thanks for the replies
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 11:36 PM
Could be content from a store world you don't have, maybe?