Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#15526 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 2:45 PM Last edited by Frogsnack : 19th Dec 2017 at 6:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nocriel
I let her move into the sims version of my own new home (minus wall paintings and with less cat stuff), so now you all know how I live..

It's cute! I've totally done this, it made me realize I like where and how I live, haha. Even my sims would be happy. xP
Also I'm catching up on commenting a bit but you all are updating so quickly! I LOVE when the update train comes around!

Working through the Loki arc (as I'm now calling it) so I can get back to the main story.
Some insight into the workings of vampires in my version of simnation;
1.17 Loki's Aside -D- Fasting

AND ANOTHER ONE! (are you all tired of these yet?) In which Loki eats a few of his words (C'mon you know she'd be his nurse, right? <3);
1.18 Loki's Aside -E- Games
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Advertisement
Space Pony
#15527 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 7:39 PM
1.0 - The Beginning

I finally started it. xD

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Field Researcher
#15528 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 5:47 AM
Hey guys, I just posted a mini chapter that is pretty much just pics of the Diffys dressed in Christmas sweaters. ^^ Anyway, I had some fun. It's here.
Field Researcher
#15529 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 8:26 AM
I tried to make it in time for the update train, but I didn't quite make it because I got distracted making a pose , I got caught up in xmas shopping reasons. But here is my next chapter nevertheless:

Chapter 3.15 - Hopeless Little Wish

On that note, it's probably going to be a while until I post again. I'm starting a new job in January, but it's in another town, which means I have to move. I'm not going to have much time to do anything, so simming will have to take the backseat, for the moment. I'm still going to try and keep up to date with everyone's legacies though.

And because heatherfeather infected me with her christmas cheer, have a greeting card from me as well:

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Lab Assistant
#15530 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 1:29 PM
Loving those greeting cards! Happy holidays to all of you <3

I can't believe it's the 20th already! Where has all of December gone?! Since I'm probably not going to make a greeting card this year (not much of a happy sim family atm anyway), I've uploaded some sims for you guys instead! Get them here! There's Freddie, Grace, Gloria, Gene and Jamey. Feel free to use them however you like, just don't be too cruel to my babies (That's what I added Jamey for ;P)
Instructor
#15531 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 5:14 AM
Oh wow, the greeting cards are amazing! I love them! I wish I had time to make some--maybe I'll have time if I don't wrap any gifts. My family won't mind, right?

Oooh, Jamey's available for download?? I might have to find something truly awful for him....

And I have an update:
2.21. The Peat Dance

I was hoping to have another one before Christmas but it seems unlikely. Oh, I also added Nikolas to my steal-a-sim page .

Field Researcher
#15532 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 5:16 AM
@ConvictedDreamer love that greeting card! And Mireille is sticking her tongue out, lol.

@Melynx oooh, I've got to put Grace and Gloria in my town! I've always thought they were gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#15533 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by owl_face
Oooh, Jamey's available for download?? I might have to find something truly awful for him....

Please do XD

Quote: Originally posted by heatherfeather19
oooh, I've got to put Grace and Gloria in my town! I've always thought they were gorgeous.

Yay! They make really cute babies with the right partners
Test Subject
#15534 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 10:10 PM
Hey guys quick question.
Would making an imaginary friend real count towards the child limit for a generation?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15535 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ekmidenisi
Hey guys quick question.
Would making an imaginary friend real count towards the child limit for a generation?

Adopted kids count, so, sure why not?
Test Subject
#15536 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NutsAndDolts
Adopted kids count, so, sure why not?

Ah ok, i will save that for a generation when i havent filled the child count xD
Scholar
Original Poster
#15537 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 12:34 AM
To clarify, it was more of a "yes if you want it to count, no if you don't" sort of answer.

The rules actually say this: Concerning Imaginary Friends: you may have as many as you like. Make them "real" if you like. If they are made "real" they do not count towards the required number of children, they cannot be the heir, and they must leave the household upon reaching the young adult stage (unless they're kept as the heir's spouse, or something like that).

When we wrote the rule, we were treating them like simbots, basically. No one had even played with the feature yet. When Generations first came out, most of the bloggers at that time tried the imaginary friend thing, and then we collectively all decided it was creepy as **** and never spoke of it again. But functionally they became normal children if made "real" so I don't see why you can't count them as adopted if you want to. =)
Field Researcher
#15538 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 3:13 AM
Those Christmas cards are the cutest thing ever!
I was going to make a nice one, but for various reasons I can't right now, but then I thought, there's no reason not to have the Sparrows celebrate with everyone else regardless.

So, just to prove to myself that I take the Holidays equally as serious as everyone else around here... ((I don't really think this counts as any kind of fanservice XD))

--> I agree about the imaginary friend, that they're hyper creepy, and if they're going to stay long-tern and be real, they should be counted. Not that if you have them in and out for plot-device reasons you have to let them stay, either.
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Field Researcher
#15539 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 4:10 PM Last edited by FutureCarrie? : 22nd Dec 2017 at 11:34 PM.
So, hey

Uhm, I know it's been a while and I kinda fell off of the face of the Earth (not literally obviously but like I went AWOL) and because of how continually hectic school is and keeping up with my tumblr stuff, I don't know when or if that'll change. And I'm sorry for not keeping up with everyone's story, but I've just not had the time (I don't think I've even logged on to wordpress in like about a month or two). But, I know we do that Christmas card thing, and even though mine hasn't changed much (or at all really tbh, we're at about the same place now as when the l'il xmas special is last year (it's like two years on story-wise in front of that whoops))

Buuuuuuuuuuut (let's see if I can remember all the html for stuff in posts for pictures and spoiler tags)
edit: also i love everyone else's christmas card even though I don't really recognise anyone in them oops
also @convicteddreamer, this is the 4th Christmas related thing with Juniper in, 3rd one with her being an adult #getonmylevel

eternal trash x

currently suffering through a degree, but at least i'm a woman in stem i guess

live laugh love besties x
Space Pony
#15540 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 8:22 PM
Okay. I'm breaking the rules. >.> xD
I have way more children than what I rolled for this generation. However, it works nicely into the story, so plot beats rules. xD

My simblr .
Lab Assistant
#15541 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 12:26 AM
Tsk, cheater! I understand it though, 1 child roll is pretty boring imo... And I had it twice in a row. With single parent. >.>
Also loving the christmas cards ♥ None from me though, since I don't really have much of a "family" at the moment anyway Have a new chapter instead!
1.3 The smell of fresh baby
Instructor
#15542 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 6:52 AM
Okay I couldn't resist it! I made a Christmas card from the Bees (warning: it's huge):

Scholar
#15543 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 9:10 AM
I have another update, Chapter 2.14
Lab Assistant
#15544 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 10:53 AM Last edited by melynx : 23rd Dec 2017 at 6:07 PM.
Yay! Awesome cards @Frogsnack, @FutureCarrie? and @owl_face! Bee spoilers *.* <3

Of course I couldn't stop myself either... I had to make a greeting card after all! Happy holidays and a good end of the year to all of you. May all your plumbobs be green in 2018!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#15545 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 5:20 PM
@Frogsnack Lol! I love the Sparrows' card!

@Carrie

@Owly
Test Subject
#15546 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 10:17 PM
I seriously need to stop playing and start writing, my generation 2 heir just gave birth to generation 3!
Lab Assistant
#15547 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 4:21 AM
Just swinging by to drop my spoilery Christmas card. I will get back to playing/writing after the holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Space Pony
#15548 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 3:02 PM Last edited by kadience : 24th Dec 2017 at 3:31 PM.
Well. Extremely spoilery for my card, since I played so far ahead already. xD But here's mine. And the quality of photo is kinda crappy. I didn't realize that my HQ mod wasn't in. And I'm too lazy to redo it. Also, since I'm challenging myself with no poses, that part kinda sucks too. xD

Edited to add: New chapter. 1.2 - Toddlers

My simblr .
Lab Assistant
#15549 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 8:02 PM
Bah, now I feel bad about not having a christmas card I have some outtakes instead, mainly from the last chapter I posted.
Outtakes & Merry Snowflake Day
It's already christmas eve over here and kids are opening their presents, so have fun whatever you're doing!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15550 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 10:05 PM
Goldbeard RLC Chapter 115: Keep Trying is posted.

Everyone's special holiday pictures look amazing, I really enjoyed them! <3

I just realized I have never done one myself. I don't have time to open my game right now, but I recycled an old picture for added cheer:

Page 622 of 676